preference #84 : his phone's background is

ELIJAH : a picture of you he once took secretly. he loves it, because you look so natural, happy and beautiful in it. he adores it, and never lets you see it. 

KOL : a picture you once took of a beautiful sunset. he loves your photos, and he had to put this one as his background because it's simple but pretty and reminds him of you.

JEREMY : a picture of you two kissing. it's kind of basic from a couple, but you think it's cute, and whenever he misses you he looks at it and smiles to himself.

KLAUS : matching with yours. in his background, is a photo of his hand and in yours, is a photo of your hand and next to each other, it looks like you're holding hands. 

DAMON : a basic wallpaper. he would love to put a photo of you there, but he knows you'd tease him so he just adores them in his camera roll instead of putting one as his background. 

KAI : a selfie he took with you. you have silly faces in it, and whenever he's moody all he has to do is look at it and he gets happy and remembers how lucky he really is.

STEFAN : a screenshot of a long, adorable text message you once sent him. in it, you declared your love to him for the first time and he thought it was worth saving.