imagine #6 : stefan

imagine stefan whispering to your ear how he wants to taste your lips

You shivered as Stefan grabbed your wrists and pinned them against the wall behind you, along with the rest of your body. When he was sure that you weren't going to move, he rested one of his hands on the wall, right next to your head and brought his face closer to yours after reviewing you as a whole. His eyes sparkled with lust, need and want as he looked at your body and then your face. His eyes stayed on your lips, after giving you a long, lingering stare that felt like he could see through you. 

His tongue flicked over his lips, and made them moist and then he allowed his teeth to gently bite his bottom lip. You took a deep breath, and knew he could sense how nervous you were under his hungry stare. You were unsure of what he was going to do, but also excited to see what was ahead, although you knew you should have been scared. 

Stefan smirked slyly, while you breathed in his musky, tempting scent and felt the warmth of his body radiating off of him and to you. He leaned closer to you, and tilted his head to position it next to your head. You were almost convinced he was going to let his teeth sink into the skin of your neck, but instead, he brought his mouth to your ear and warmly breathed against it.

"I want to taste your lips so badly, Y/N", Stefan whispered, sending electric waves through your entire body and making you shiver. You felt yourself weakening when his hand placed itself onto your waist and snaked behind your back. Suddenly his strong arm was wrapped around your body, probably to make sure you wouldn't collapse onto the floor. 

"Can I?", he added with a cheeky grin as he left your ear alone, and looked into your eyes deeply and waited for you to give him the permission to kiss you.

And you did.