preference #58 : he calls you while he's drunk

ELIJAH : "Hello? Elijah?", you answered to the call your phone was informing you about. "Hhey- Y/N, my beautiful- ugh- I miss you and your gorgeous body, I'm going to come home and f-", Elijah stuttered, but before he could finish his sentence the call ended. You weren't surprised, Klaus had taken him out and you knew something like would happen. You giggled to yourself and waited for him to come home and do what he started to talk about. 

KOL : "Y/N, how about youuu, yeah, you, come over here and we can have a little fun", Kol slurred to you. You rolled your eyes, and told him to not call you again before hanging up. Sure drunk Kol was fun, but this was the fifth call he had given you in less than ten minutes. He kept bothering you, and even though the easiest way to shut him up would have been going to the club he was in, you didn't leave. 

JEREMY : You took your phone to your hand and sighed as you saw Jeremy's name on the screen. "Yes?", you asked, sighing again. He had went out with Damon, and you were told to stay away because they were having a guy night. "Babe, how are youuu?", Jeremy asked, but before he could continue you heard him throwing up which made you cover your face with your hand before hanging up. 

KLAUS : "I'm quite horny, so how about I come over and we can do something about it?", Klaus suggested, making you chuckle in shock. He was your friend - or so you thought - so this was surprising. "Klaus, are you sure-", you stammered out, but he interrupted you with laughter and told you he was very serious. You knew he was drunk, though, so you told him he shouldn't do anything silly and ended the call.

DAMON : Damon was out with Stefan, and they had warned you about how they were going to get drunk, so you were prepared for some calls. "I'm naked", you heard Damon say, probably thinking he was whispering but it was so loud it made Stefan laugh. You chuckled and ended the call, knowing he was drunk off his ass. You weren't going to listen to him slurring dirty things to you, although that call brightened up your evening.

KAI : "I don't think I've told you this before, but Y/N, you're hot", Kai told you, starting the call he was giving you in the strangest possible way. "Kai, you're drunk. Stop calling me", you mumbled. It gave you a weird feeling, he was your friend and it wasn't very nice to hear him declaring his love to you because  you couldn't possibly know if he meant what he said. 

STEFAN : "Stefan, are you drunk?", you asked and took a better hold of your phone. He told you he was going out with some friends for dinner, and you weren't invited which made you suspicious but you didn't think he'd get as drunk as he was now. "Yeah, I think I am. But don't tell Y/N, she'll be mad as hell", he replied quietly and told you to keep quiet about it before hanging up.