preference #45 : he breaks something of yours

ELIJAH : You heard a crash from the kitchen, and it made you freeze on the couch. You weren't sure was it Elijah or not, because even though he had just left to get a glass of water, you were constantly in danger and bothered by possible enemies so you felt alarmed. "Oh. Oops", you heard a careful voice from the kitchen. You went where Elijah was, and saw him picking up pieces of glass from the floor. "Elijah! That was my favorite bowl!", you let out in disappointment when you saw that he had broken the bowl your mom once got you. It wasn't just an ordinary bowl, it meant something to you. "I didn't mean to, I'm truly sorry, Y/N", Elijah said quietly and cleaned up the floor before he gave you an apologetic kiss.

KOL : Kol and you were moving into a new house, and he was carrying the heavy stuff inside when you heard a loud thud that was followed by a crash. You knew immediately he had dropped something and it was now broken. You ran to Kol, who looked shocked and turned to look at you with worry in his eyes. "I-I, uh, I-", he stuttered and you looked down, only to see your TV on the floor, broken and in pieces. "Kol!", you moaned, and slammed your hands against your face. "I'll buy a new one, I promise", Kol just said and continued to carry more stuff in, though you helped him this time.

JEREMY : You had just gotten a new, big bed and Jeremy had decided you obviously had to test it. And by testing, he did not mean sleeping. After hours of grunting, thrusting, moaning and just overall intense sex, you heard a crack, and then another. You weren't sure what it meant, but right after you finished yourselves, the bed broke from the other head and made you roll onto the floor. "Oh my God- Did that just happen?", you asked and laughed. Jeremy laughed too, and kissed you. "I guess our test was too rough or then your bed just wasn't good enough for us", he commented and smirked smugly, clearly proud of what he had done.

KLAUS : You loved listening to music. Every day, you listened to some with Klaus and it was frankly quite great. But then, he decided to break your CDs. Accidentally, though. "Oops", he managed to let out after he had accidentally pushed down your CD rack and fell on top of them all, causing them to break, crack, snap. "Nik! You can't be seriously- ugh!", you yelled and covered your face, not sure whether to yell or cry. So you just did both. "I'm sorry love, it was an accident, I promise to buy you new ones. Every single one of them", he promised, and kissed your face, and tried to calm you down.

DAMON : "Let me choose, let me, let me!", Damon begged like a little child and hovered his hands over your perfume bottles. You rolled your eyes, and allowed him to pick one you'd be using today. He grabbed a few, and twirled them around in his hands until they dropped and smashed onto the floor. "Damon! Do you know how expensive those are? Damn it, hands off!", you screamed out and pushed him away from your bottles, not letting him touch them anymore. "Sorry! But, those weren't even your best ones, honestly", he said and put his hands up, trying to help himself out of the trouble he was badly in.

KAI : Kai had been using your laptop lately a lot, since he didn't have his own one yet, but he really wanted to read the news online and play some games and all that. "Oh shit", you heard and after that, loud thuds - several of them. You went to see what had happened, and saw Kai upstairs, and at the bottom of the stairs was your laptop, now broken. "Kai? What the hell?", you asked and sighed as you picked up your laptop. The screen was cracked and the keypad was broken. "I'm sorry?", he said, and sighed deeply as he ran his hands over his face in frustration. 

STEFAN : Stefan had bought you an awesome mug a few years ago, and you still drank coffee, tea and cocoa from it. It meant so much to you, you used it every day, to be honest. Until Stefan himself broke it. He was pouring some coffee for you, and got ready to give you the mug but he poured some coffee on his hands too, causing him to yelp and throw the mug away. It hit the floor and shattered to pieces, and the floor got covered in big and small pieces of your favorite mug and coffee, too. "NO!", was all you could shout, and then covered your face with your hands. "I'm so sorry baby, I really am", Stefan said and kissed your cheek, hoping you'd forgive him. Which you did, but you wanted him to buy you another one.