preference #44 : he's hooked on a game

ELIJAH : Ever since you told about Candy Crush Saga to Elijah, he had been playing it. He downloaded it on his own phone, and now, he barely even talked to you or kissed you - all he did was play that stupid game. "Baby, c'mon, put that phone away and pay attention to me", you said in frustration, not even bothering to cover up the need you felt. You wanted him talk to you and be with you like he used to. "But, but-", Elijah started but then glanced at you. You had your arms crossed and you probably looked pretty done. "Of course, as you wish", he sighed, more disappointed than you hoped him to sound. 

KOL : When Kol found out about you playing The Sims, you didn't think it would end up being a problem and a mistake to show him what the game was like. He had been playing it on your laptop for days now, and you were seriously angry with the way you couldn't play it anymore, and how he kept on ignoring you just to play some more. "Kol, put the game away. You're playing so much it'll break my laptop. And I miss you", you insisted. At first he didn't even react, but eventually he put the laptop away and kissed you to show you he still loved you the same.

JEREMY : If there was anything Jeremy was addicted to, it was video games. It was like they were more important than you and your relationship. You hated his way to just play, and play, and play. "Jer, stop playing for a moment and let's do something fun. Please?", you begged, for what felt like the millionth time. Jeremy nodded, but didn't stop playing. "Fuck, Jer, just stop!", you yelled and when he still didn't react, you turned off the game console and made him snap back to reality. "Sorry baby, I lost the control", he mumbled, ashamed and promised to make it up to you. 

KLAUS : Klaus loved Wordbase. It was an addicting game, and you had to admit it, and you liked it too but Nik was losing all kind of control. He was playing it on his phone constantly, and barely paying attention to reality anymore. You had never seen him so addicted. "Nik, c'mon. Put the stupid game away. I want to kiss you. Or something. Anything, really", you scoffed and crossed your arms. He shook his head, and made you snap. Whenever he put his phone down, you deleted the app and told him to pay attention to you instead of downloading it again.

DAMON : Damon didn't usually get hooked on games, but lately he had been playing war games on your laptop a lot. You realized he was addicted, when he couldn't stop after you had asked for several times. "Damon, put my laptop away. It's time for you to do something else. Alright?", you suggested and made him groan and mumble something impossible to hear and figure out. "Damon!", you said angrily, and made him realize how he had been playing for ages now. He turned your laptop off, and apologized before pulling you into a kiss.

KAI : Kai had a sweet spot for mobile apps, and especially games were his thing. To be exact, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood was his addiction, something he loved to play no matter what. You thought it was silly, and you tried your best at making him stop but he was just so obsessed it was impossible. Whenever you tried to take his phone away from him, he would grab it back aggressively. You let him play, until he got bored and deleted the app. It made you very glad, also because he showed you more affection than ever because of the neglecting he had been doing. 

STEFAN : Stefan loved his PlayStation. He played it more than you wanted to admit, and it was seriously getting out of control. You wanted him to stop, but nothing made him do so. You tried everything, and finally, called Damon to come and make him do something else. With Damon's help, you managed to help Stefan with his obsession, and get the old cute him back. You had missed him for sure, and it felt good to kiss and cuddle with him again.