preference #90 : you get in an accident after a fight (PART 1)

ELIJAH : You and Elijah had a big fight, and you weren't a big fan of arguing with him so it made you very upset. When it seemed like the worst was over, you stormed out of the house and told him you were staying with Stefan and Damon for the night, knowing it'd make him even more annoyed which was what you were shooting for. You got into your car and started to drive, but you didn't get very far when another car crashed into yours and you got heavily injured from everywhere. You were put into hospital, where Elijah found you later that night.  

KOL : "I'm going now. I hate you see you like this", you informed to Kol who was putting up a fight. You had been arguing for a long while now, the evening had been rough and it made you too upset. So you left, and went to the beach where you always took a swim to comfort yourself. You went into the water, and took a deep breath while going through the happenings of the evening. You went under the water, and you sighed in relief when the cold water balanced your hot, sweaty body. As you were planning on going back up, you felt your feet being stuck, and you couldn't get up from the eater. You were stuck.

JEREMY : Jeremy had been upset about your attitude lately, although you hadn't done anything wrong but he was feeling like you were cheating on him. You told him you hadn't, but it wasn't enough for him. "Please, leave. And don't come back until I'm ready to talk to you again", Jeremy demanded, and pushed you out of his room and closed the door. You wiped your tears and started to walk downstairs, but soon started to run. As you were escaping the house, you fell on the stairs and flew all the way down where you almost passed out, but hung in there. 

KLAUS : You and Klaus had a big fight, about petty things and it had turned heated. So you decided it was time for you to leave the house. Which you did. While you were walking down the street, crying, vision blurry and your hands trembling, you bumped into someone and before you could see who it was, he put his hand on your mouth. You were dragged away from the street and to elsewhere, but you could not see where or who did it, you were knocked out. Darkness took over, and you fell unconscious, the only thing in your mind being Klaus and praying for his help.

DAMON : Your house had a tree house on the yard, which was your hideaway when things got too serious or scary for you. Or just uncomfortable. And fighting with Damon was all of the three, so when you and him had a bad argument, you escaped the situation and went to your tree house. As you were about to sit down there, the floor broke and you fell through it and on your way to the hard ground, your body met every branch and stick and hurt you. On the ground, you whined in pain and cried yourself to sleep, done with everything completely.

KAI : "I don't want to see you!", you screamed and Kai replied with equally hurting shouts. You wiped your eyes, and left the house and closed the door with a bang. You walked to your car, and jumped in and started to drive away as fast as you could. On your way to anywhere but Kai's place, you realized you were crying too much to see and you ended up driving to a tree. Your car started to smoke and you flew through the window, your body collapsing onto the ground. People started to gather around you, and the last thing you saw before passing out was Kai approaching you in panic. 

STEFAN : Whenever you and Stefan had a fight, you went to the beach nearby and climbed to the small cabin on a hill there. This time was no different. He had started a terrible argument and you fought for too long, causing you to snap and leave him. You went to the cabin, and climbed to the roof where you stood up and enjoyed the feeling of freedom as wind blew your hair into a mess. You didn't care. You only started to care about things when you slipped and started to fall down. You screamed as your body approached the ground. You were sure it was the end of you. 

// this was requested, you're welcome !!