preference #82 : you're related to another tvd character

ELIJAH : You're the third Salvatore sibling, the sister of Damon and Stefan. Which of course means, that your siblings did not support your relationship when you first told them you were dating Elijah. They told you he's dangerous, and still think that you should not be together, but they try their best to be nice around him. Stefan does his job well, he stays calm, though protects you if it's needed, but Damon gets angry and irritated easily and might snap at Elijah.

KOL : You're Tyler's cousin. He tries to keep you away from the Mikaelsons, since he isn't in very good terms with Klaus and thinks dating his brother won't do good for you. Despite Tyler's words and stories, you stay with Kol and try to tell him they're just fine and won't hurt you, but he doesn't trust them. Kol doesn't care, he only cares about you. He has promised to not hurt Tyler, but you know that the way he keeps on hating your relationship makes Kol angry. 

JEREMY : You're one of the Mikaelsons, and you're close with Kol especially. He always keep a close eye on you, and protects you even though you could take care of yourself. He doesn't exactly like your and Jeremy's thing, as he would put it, but he knows there's nothing he can do to stop you from seeing each other. You love Jeremy, and he loves you, and you just have to deal with the fact Kol might try to annoy you, while he has to accept your relationship.

KLAUS : You're Caroline's sister, which sometimes causes some tension between you, her and Klaus. You know that she and Klaus had something going on, but you don't really mind, since now, Klaus is all about you and he has made it very clear. Caroline has surprised you completely, because she seems to entirely support your relationship, and keeps on telling how cute you are together. Maybe she feels like she has finally gotten rid of Klaus, and is glad because you now have someone too.

DAMON : You're part of the Gilberts, and especially Jeremy is close with you. It kind of bothers him, how you're dating Damon, after all he has done, and the fact he has dated Elena too makes things slightly weird but he lives with it. Jeremy doesn't talk about it much, but he accepts your relationship with Damon which is good because you two really love each other. Since Jeremy is nice towards you and him, you try to avoid kissing and hugging when he's around to save him from awkward situations.

KAI : You're not exactly related to Bonnie, but you're such good friends you're practically sisters. When she first heard about you dating Kai, she got very upset and tried to talk to you, make you understand how he was bad for you but you didn't really care, and still don't. You love her, but you also love Kai and there is nothing she can do about it. She has tried to accept it, and slowly is adjusting to you two being together but she is always prepared for the worst.

STEFAN : Matt is your older brother, which means he should protect you from all kinds of dangers and think what's best for you, but he's really just so done with the supernatural crap in Mystic Falls he doesn't even mind you dating Stefan. He knows you shouldn't, and  you know he doesn't like it, but he doesn't do anything about it, he lets you be with him, since he makes you happy. And he knows that trying would be pointless anyway.

// 

tbh i laughed while writing matt's idk he's just so done 
but on a more serious note, i'm stopping the preferences at the 100th so if you have any requests, please let me know now !! though i will do imagines still, but you know, this book has to end at some point too. (: