preference 19 » your first time with him

warning: sex, obviously. this also doesn't necessarily mean your first time as in the first time ever, but more so your first time with him. if that makes sense?

ELIJAH: He's careful, and constantly making sure you're alright. He doesn't want to hurt you in any kind of way, but he's concerned that he can't control himself. It takes some time, but eventually you have great sex for the first time.

KOL: He's making sure he fills your expectations. He treats you like a queen, and pays attention to you and puts your pleasure ahead of his. He's careful, but still passionate and does everything with love. He wants you to enjoy it.

JEREMY: He takes it calmly, like you. He doesn't want to make a big deal out of it, because he knows you wouldn't like it. He also doesn't want to let you down, so he aims to make the experience enjoyable and wonderful, which it is.

KLAUS: He's passionate, intense and uses tricks of his own to blow your mind. He knows how to please you, and it's obvious. He wants to make it special, and he does it well. It ends up being the best sex you've ever had.

DAMON: He lets you decide what to do and when. He's gentle, and loving and makes sure you enjoy it through the whole time. He doesn't want it to be unpleasant for you, and worries that he'll be the only one enjoying it so he lets you take control.

KAI: He's all over you, crazy and needs you bad. It's intense, and everything about it is good. You act like you've done this plenty of times before, and you two connect perfectly. You both know what to do, when to do and how to do. It's perfect.

STEFAN: He keeps on telling you compliments, he's amazed by the beauty of your body. He loves everything about you, and he repeats how lucky he is to have you. The sex you have is full of lust and love, and it's hot.