imagine #12 : kol

idk what this is omg i'm sorry i hope you like it tho 
i mean i'm pretty sure i can do better but anyway here's my pathetic attempt at smut 
so mature content ahead !!

imagine kol biting you during sex

Kol threw you on the bed with lust in his eyes, and didn't stop moving for a second. He ripped your clothes off, making it clear how badly he needed and wanted you, right there and right then. It was a basic evening, really, you began kissing and ended up in the bedroom, as always. 

"Stop being so slow!", you whispered in frustration and irritation, as Kol got rid of your clothes and then his. You bit your lip as you watched him opening his belt, then button, and then zipper, revealing his underwear that hid the huge bulge underneath. It was such a turn on. In less than a second, Kol's clothes were on the floor and his body was on top of you.

He opened your legs wide, and thrusted forward, causing you extreme pleasure, pure heaven, when he pushed his entire length into you. A moan slipped out of your mouth, which made Kol smirk widely, happy with the reaction he could get from you so easily. It had only been his first movement inside you, really.

You grabbed him tightly, and pulled him closer to you while he moved his hips quickly, every thrust making you both moan. The room was filled with panting, moaning and the noises that your bodies created when they slammed against each other roughly. 

As Kol fucked you ruthlessly and left kisses all over your body, you scratched his back, though the marks didn't stay for very long because of his quick healing. It frustrated you, but you let it be and concentrated more on the sexy face Kol had on while he slammed himself into you with an inhuman speed. 

"May I?", he asked quietly, and tried to control the noises that the passionate fucking made him create, as his mouth approached your neck. You knew what he meant, and nodded weakly before tilting your head to the side, revealing your flawless skin to him, ready to get bitten by him. 

You let out a loud gasp when his fangs sank into your neck, and broke the skin, before he drank from there. Even though he was getting high on your blood, his thrusts didn't slow down. He was still pounding into you with no mercy, sending electric shocks through your body and making you groan multiple times. It felt amazing to feel him sucking from your neck, while his lower body worked on yours, giving you the perfect mixture of pleasure and pain. Not too much pain, just enough to make the sex flawless, just euphoric. 

Kol pulled out of your neck, and seeing the dark veins running underneath his eyes and your blood on his lips was enough for you. You let out a loud whimper and your nails sank into Kol's back and biceps when you came. It didn't stop Kol from continuing until he got what he wanted. A huge wave of pleasure overwhelmed you both, as he exploded inside you and pushed his final thrusts before pulling out while letting out a lingering groan.

"Always as amazing, darling", Kol said quietly as he fell on his back next to you, and gave you some of his blood to heal the bite mark on your neck.

////

ok i can definitely do better but i didn't want to freak you guys out omg but don't worry i have some weird hot smut on my laptop waiting to be published