imagine 1 » klaus

IMAGINE

IMAGINE...
Klaus finding out that you're a witch

Who ever thought the Original Hybrid would fall in love with a normal girl like yourself? Well, to Niklaus, it seemed very possible. The first time he ever set his eyes on you, was when his heart was stolen by you and he fell utterly in love. It was something he would rather not feel, but he grew to live with the burning feelings he had for you.

It took him some time, but eventually he managed to admit his feelings to you and, frankly, you had a thing for him too. You and him tried to develop a relationship, but his siblings were constantly in the way, telling you how it would be too dangerous for you and kept on insisting it was for your best, for your safety, but you knew that with Klaus, you'd be safe. He'd take care of you.

"For what I hope to be the last time — you and him being together would not work. It would be too risky, and I, as well as my other siblings, are quite done with seeing innocent people die because of us. You're only a normal girl, and I apologize for me being so forward but that is the truth, isn't it? We could not always protect you. You have to stop living around and with us. We're dangerous people for an ordinary girl like yourself, Y/N", Elijah explained once again to you, trying to make things clear and make you understand living with them, being with them, and being with Klaus was not an option. As much as you appreciated the concern, it was getting annoyed.

You grimaced. You weren't an ordinary girl. That was the one thing you had never told any of them. They thought you were a human, unable to protect yourself, only in the way of their supernatural lives and only building up the stack of problems for them. But you weren't normal, you were a witch.

"Enough, Elijah. Where's Nik? I have to tell him something", you crossed your arms confidently and startled Elijah with your snappy attitude and voice. He guided you to Klaus' bedroom, and after a deep inhale as if to prepare yourself, you knocked on the door, which you elected to open on your own. You found your way to him, and as soon as you had approached him you blurted the truth out.

"I'm a witch", you admitted as you stood on the other side of the room, your eyes nervously meeting his. Klaus laughed out loud, making your knees go weak because hell, his laugh was the most amazing one you had ever heard. After a while's staring, he picked himself up and raised an eyebrow. As soon as you realized he had understood you were serious, you decided it was time to explain it long and hard.

"I'm a witch. I've succeeded to hide it from you all somehow, all this time and made you all think I'm a human. I'm not. And I am sincerely sorry for lying, but here I am now, telling the truth. I am a witch. But I only want good, I only want to balance the world and do good. I'm not going to harm anyone, or use my powers in wrong ways. I love you, Nik, and I need to be with you. If only you still love me, I suggest we finally start a relationship, now that you know I'm able to protect myself", you ranted — yeah, you did that — and moved your hair away from your eyes with shaky hands. You fiddled with your fingers and understood that all of your confidence was slowly draining out of your body.

Klaus seemed serious, but soon he broke into a smile and you let out a tad too loud sigh of relief. He chuckled and pulled you into a tight, warm, but quick hug. He kissed the top of your head, and smiled widely when he pulled away from you finally.

"Of course I still love you. I am only glad you came clean to me now. Now, we can be together without my family always getting in the way", he started, and took a deep breath before looking into your eyes and smiling again. "Though I am afraid I will never stop worrying and looking after you, even if I believe you are quite the strong woman."

"I could never stop loving someone like you, Y/N. You're sweet, and kind, and loving and accepted me even though I have engaged in some dreadful actions. You aren't afraid of me, I think, and you aren't afraid of being with me. I love you, Y/N", Klaus finished and pulled you into a kiss that lasted for more than you bothered to count. It was sweet and amazing, and the moment was definitely one of your all-time favorites.

// this was requested, hopefully it fills your expectations. thank you for 1,000 reads, that's utterly insane, for a book that was published not much more than 24 hours ago.