imagine #47 : jeremy

read with caution if you're uncomfortable with self-destructive / suicidal content !

imagine jeremy saving you 

You had been going through some tough times lately. Your friends had left you, your mother got incredibly sick and was now in a state where she couldn't even speak. And Jeremy, who you thought was supposed to be your best friend had turned his back on you, and told you how he couldn't be your friend anymore. It broke your heart.

And it drove you to something you never thought you would have to do, but in a moment of weakness, you ended up doing it. At least attempting.

It was a summer day, sun was shining and the weather was at it's finest. Beautiful day to die.

You climbed to your window and looked outside from it - you lived in the highest floor of an apartment which meant jumping from it would cause you death whenever you'd hit the ground. 

"Let's just get this over with", you said with tears in your eyes and got ready to push yourself off, jump to your doom and end the pain inside you. You knew it was harder to take than one hit on the ground would be. 

You had left a letter to Jeremy, where you told him that you loved him, but apparently he didn't feel the same way, not enough at least. And you mentioned that it was time for you to end things. And it was happening now.

You took a deep breath and let go, ready to fall but before you could fall into the air and quickly end your pathetic painful life, you felt a pair of strong arms wrapping you into their hold and pulling you into safety. You started to cry, knowing it was Jeremy. You had felt his muscular arms enough times to know when it was him. And honestly, who else would have it been? 

"I love you too", he whispered into your ear and kissed your face several times as he held you on the floor, letting you cry against him. 

"I love you so much. I'm never leaving you again. Please never again try that, you almost fell, Y/N. I love you, I love you so much, please believe me. You can't leave me, Y/N. Please stay", Jeremy continued and kissed the top of your head. You could feel his tears on you, and it made you cry even more.

"I'm sorry", you whispered but he stopped you by holding a finger against your lips.

"Just promise that you'll stay with me", he begged, and you did.

You promised to stay with him.