preference #53 : your favorite one direction song

// i can't believe i haven't done this yet because tbh ultimate fav band. thanks for 24K reads, i love you ! 

ELIJAH : you & i. it doesn't surprise you that he enjoys it so much, because it's slow and dramatic. you love it because your relationship is so strong and you think the song is perfect for you two. and of course, he thinks so too.

KOL : act my age. it's just as childish and silly as kol himself, which is probably why you two enjoy it so much. it's a wonderful song, and you love to sing it together although singing isn't usually kol's thing. 

JEREMY : stockholm syndrome. sometimes you worry about him because of the love he feels for the song, but then you remind yourself how much you truly enjoy it. you love to make out while listening to it.

KLAUS : i want. he mostly enjoys it because of the incredible vocals, while you love everything about it. even though klaus doesn't always admit how much he loves it, you know it's the favorite song of you two.

DAMON : rock me. it's hot, so you're not surprised that damon loves it so much. it's your favorite song, perfect for making out, dancing, singing, or having sex. everything about it is just wonderful.

KAI : midnight memories. it's perfect for rocking out, which is something you love to do together. it's also wonderful for singing, or in your case, yelling out the lyrics while dancing wildly.

STEFAN : c'mon, c'mon. it's intense, great for dancing around the house and perfect for a bit of snogging. you love it, and there is never a day when you wouldn't listen to it. it's your ultimate jam, really.