preference 4 » how he treats your sibling(s)

ELIJAH: He's very gentle and caring around your family. Especially your younger siblings he treats with respect, but when it's necessary he can become strict, just to make sure they won't get themselves hurt in any kind of way. He's very protective of you and your loved ones, too.

KOL: He's playful and teases you and basically everyone from your family. Though all of you love that about him, and his cheeky jokes. But he can turn serious too, and listen to the problems your sibling or siblings have, and he isn't afraid to show how he cares about them.

JEREMY: Sometimes, you feel like he's your brother too. He acts like them, he speaks like them and they always manage to get him into the stupid stuff they do. But Jeremy is very loving towards them, and if their plans seem too dangerous or stupid he'll warn them strictly.

KLAUS: He tries to stay away from your siblings. It's not because he doesn't like them, in fact, he loves all of your family, but he thinks it's the smartest to take some distance so they won't get pulled in the crazy supernatural stuff you and him have to deal with daily.

DAMON: He sometimes says things he shouldn't, and gets you in trouble for teaching your siblings something they shouldn't know yet. Or never. He likes to scare, tease and mock them but when things get serious, he'll take care of them and worry if it's necessary.

KAI: He may be too strict with them sometimes, but you know he only means good. He might snap at them, seem just scary or something similar but they know he can be funny and cheeky too if he just wants to. He loves them, and they love him, despite the arguments they might have.

STEFAN: He's like an uncle that spoils his precious ones. He takes them out for dinner or to shop stuff or takes them to see a movie, and treats them like every day is the last one. He loves them very much, and they love him although his spoiling can sometimes be irritating.