preference #49 : you meet through a friend

ELIJAH : "Y/N, meet Elijah. He can be a pain in the behind but overall he's a wonderful person. That sounds odd. Well, anyway", your friend, Rebekah explained and introduced you to his brother, Elijah. He was hot in your opinion, but you kept it to yourself as you shyly gave him your hand to he could shake it. Instead of doing so, he kissed it gently and made Rebekah roll her eyes. "I'll let you two a moment alone. I think I'm going to be nauseous", she commented and walked away, leaving you alone with Elijah who kept smiling at you.

KOL : "Well, good evening, I'm Kol and what might your name be?", was asked from you. "Y/N", you replied weakly to the Kol guy in front of you. He was gorgeous, and he managed to take your breath away completely. "So, yes, this is Kol, my brother and this is Y/N, my friend", Niklaus explained and watched as you two shook hands firmly and how Kol winked at you. "How am I meeting her just now?", Kol asked and glanced at Klaus, who shrugged with a smirk and left so you two could talk a little.

JEREMY : "This is Y/N", Matt, your friend of two years explained and let you shake Jeremy's, his friend's hand in peace. "So you are the infamous little Gilbert", you grinned and made Jeremy roll his eyes. He had been away for a long time, which was why you were only meeting him now. "While Matt has never mentioned you. I guess you're not as special as I am, then", Jeremy said with a devilish smirk and made you laugh out loud. 

KLAUS : "Klaus, meet Y/N. But, don't ruin her, please? She's an amazing friend", one of your greatest friends, Caroline said to the man in front of you and stared as your hands met and shook each other. "I could never do such thing, Caroline. Not to someone as interesting and wonderful as your friend, at least", Klaus explained and made Caroline scoff and cross her arms. She was there the whole time when you got to know each other, she was too scared of him 'ruining' you. 

DAMON : "Damon, Y/N. Y/N, Damon", Elena said and followed your movements, as you gave your hand to Damon so it could be shaken. He did so, carefully, and then gave it a slight kiss too. "So, wait, you dated him? And his brother?", you asked from Elena who blushed slightly. "Oh, believe me, it's much more messed up than what that sounds like. How about I buy a drink so we can talk a little?", Damon offered and flashed you a flirtatious smirk. You couldn't say no to him, of course. 

KAI : You were at Damon and Stefan's place, because of something urgent. "What is going on?", you asked as you stormed in, but what you saw made you stop. Damon was inside with Elena, but they had company, and it was not Stefan. "Oh, finally. Y/N, meet our latest problem, a psycho killer, Kai", Damon said and smirked fakely as you stared at the young man in front of you. "Hi", you breathed out and blushed when Kai waved his hand with a grin on his face.

STEFAN : "I can't believe I'm doing this", you heard your friend Bonnie say as you entered Mystic Grill. You walked to her, and noticed a tallish, handsome man next to her. "Y/N, this is Stefan Salvatore. Stefan, this is... well, you know who she is", Bonnie said and walked away, leaving you alone with him. "Uh, hi", he let out and smiled as he offered a seat for you. You swore to yourself you would rant to Bonnie later for tricking you onto a date with someone you didn't even know, but sat down with Stefan.