imagine #30 : klaus and elijah

imagine being friends with klaus and elijah in the 1919 new orleans

You downed a drink, and slammed the small glass against the bar after finishing it. You groaned, you did desperately need that drink. You looked around the bar, where typical jazz music was being played, and spotted a few familiar faces from the crowd of dancing, tipsy, loud people. One of those faces belonged to Marcel Gerard, a man you were familiar with, but clearly not enough to go talk to him. You eyed the people, and possibly pondered on who to eat, but your thoughts were interrupted by none other than Niklaus Mikaelson.

"Y/N, fancy seeing you here. What might bring a lady like yourself to this petty little bar full of drunk blockheads?", you heard him say and you didn't even have to look to your side to know who was it. You smiled and greeted him with a simple hello, before continuing, as soon as you had gotten a new drink to have. 

"When New Orleans celebrates, so do I", you answered lightly and offered to buy him a drink. Klaus erupted to a small laughter.

"I strongly disagree on your thought of the lady buying a drink for the gentleman. How about I get you one while I buy one for myself?", Niklaus suggested and you turned to look at him, and smiled at his wild grin. 

"How about I buy the beautiful lady a drink?", another voice said from behind you and made you twirl around. Your lips curved upwards when you saw Elijah, and you almost pulled him into a hug but you always believed that ladies like yourself shouldn't show too much weakness or affection to a man. 

Though these two weren't any kind of men to you. Klaus and Elijah both were close friends to you, and you cared about them a lot. You had known them for centuries now, and it felt amazing to see them again - it had been years since your last meeting. 

"I thought you were supposed to talk to Marcellus, brother", Klaus pointed out and Elijah nodded with a smirk.

"That is quite right, Niklaus, but did you really think I would stay with Marcellus after seeing you and Y/N here? It's been too long, I'd say. I believe we have a lot of catching up to do, correct?", Elijah said and gave a look to Klaus, and then smiled at you. You nodded, and both of the brothers took one arm of yours and walked you further into the bar.

//// 

klelijah is life i wouldn't even mind if they would tear me apart limb by limb together as brothers ((((: idK THANKS FOR OVER 90K READS ! love you guys so much (: