imagine #27 : elijah

/// this was requested, hopefully it's good enough (: 

imagine elijah being into blindfolding

You and Elijah were getting hot and heavy after a long night at dinner with Niklaus. The entire evening had went by teasing each other, and finally you were home, where you wasted no time. He threw you on the bed, and kissed you intensely while moving his body against yours as he undressed you from your clothes with no mercy, ripping them off and throwing the pieces to the floor. You too opened the buttons of his shirt with one quick movement, but before you could take off the blue shirt, you adored the sight of him being like that. Upper body revealed, the muscles and perfect tan peeking from under the shirt that sexily hung on his strong arms that clenched when he touched you with power. 

You moved to his belt, and opened it as quickly as you could, so you could push them off of his legs. Your hands escaped to his thighs and you closed your eyes as Elijah kissed your neck and cupped your breasts, causing you extreme pleasure in every inch of your body. You needed more, though so you got rid of the shirt on him and were about to do the same to his boxers but he stopped you.

"Wait, my love. I have a suggestion that I hope you are willing to agree to", Elijah whispered against your ear seductively. You were honestly up for anything as long as you would get him inside you soon. 

"Anything, just quickly, Elijah, I need you", you panted and begged for him to get on with it. He got up from the bed, which made you whimper in need but he smirked, promising he was going to be back in a second. He walked to the drawer across the room, and surprised you by pulling out a blindfold.

He walked back to you, and looked at you with an asking look, as if begging for your permission with the pleading look. You nodded your head, and gave your last glance at his perfect face and body before he wrapped the blindfold around your head, covering your eyes and making you see only dark. You would have liked seeing him during the sex, but if this turned him on, then hell, it was hot as fuck. 

He put you back to your back, and you could hear him getting rid of his boxers - finally - before settling himself between your legs that he spread with no problem at all. You held in your breath, knowing what was going to happen, and when it did, you moaned out in pleasure. Elijah grabbed your arching back and started to thrust in and out, creating a mixture of pleasure and pain with his quick rough movements but the slight pain that came from it because of his big size was petty compared to the ultimate satisfaction it was giving. 

You would have wanted to see Elijah's face right now, but you couldn't possibly do that. Instead, you enjoyed the way his hips were slamming into yours and his length was filling you up, while his moans echoed in your ears, making you tremble and whimper under his strong, dominant hold. He held your body like never before - he was always gentle, but now his hands were holding you roughly, and he was fucking you senselessly, to the point where the bed squeaked and hit the wall every time he pushed forward.

"Oh yes, Y/N, you have no idea how perfect you look at the moment", Elijah grunted and continued with his hard thrusts, until you both came with groans escaping your lips while it happened. You felt Elijah's large hand grabbing your behind as he made his final thrusts, deep inside you. 

He pulled out after a moment's panting, him on top of you and you quivering underneath. Elijah took the blindfold off, and it felt good to see his exhausted, gleaming face that was created by euphoria and ecstasy. It was pure bliss.

"Thank you for wearing this. It was an experience I will never forget. I hope you're willing to put it on again another time. I love you, Y/N", Elijah panted and fell to the empty space next to you, the blindfold still in his hands.