preference #47 : he leaves a mark on you

// if you still haven't seen the latest tvd episode then i suggest you do it becauSE DAMN omg i cried my eyes out basically and omgomgomg i'm sorry i don't want to spoil anything to you but i had to put that gif on the side because o m g ultimate brotp reunion i cry so hard yhrdsawsgsf oh and also somewhat mature content ahead in this chapter just warning you

ELIJAH : "Oh God. Oh God. Uh, Elijah?", you called for him from the bathroom. You just woke up, and the first thing you noticed when you looked at yourself from the mirror was bruises. So many bruises. On your arms and chest, covering your usually so flawless skin. "What is i- Ohh", Elijah said and walked into the bathroom, but stopped when he saw you and the marks he had left on you. "Did I do this? Oh my- I apologize, it seems I was too rough with you last evening", he apologized and blushed weakly as he made his way to you, and kissed every bruise carefully. 

KOL : "Go ahead, Kol, I don't mind", you whispered as he leaned over to your neck. You had been dating for a long time, and he had never dared to bite you. Now, you were going to change it. You gave him the permission to drink from your neck, and he gladly pushed his fangs into your skin, breaking it and earning a gasp from you. You grabbed him tightly, as he sucked from your neck and satisfied himself. It felt odd, somewhat good, but still there was that slight aching. It was clear how he had done it many times before, and managed to not hurt you too much. He pulled away after a while, and smiled as his finger carefully touched the marks he left.

JEREMY : You woke up to passionate kisses on your neck. You smiled and opened your eyes, and saw Jeremy partly on top of you, partly next to you. He sucked on the skin of your neck, and managed to leave a red mark there. You touched it, and gasped before hitting him in the shoulder playfully. You didn't really mind, but you knew everyone would tease you about it later. "You're welcome", Jeremy said with a smirk and kissed your lips softly and with love before you two got up from the bed. 

KLAUS : You and Klaus always had passionate, intense sex and you often found marks all over your body. But on one morning, you woke up with such aching on your hip you knew he had been extremely rough last night. You went to your mirror, and gasped when you saw bruises and red marks all over your waist, clear handprints and signs that he had a tight hold of your waist last evening during sex. "Oops", you heard from behind you, and saw Klaus who tried to apologize but couldn't hide the devilish, proud smirk on his face.

DAMON : "Sorry", Damon whispered and moved to your neck where he kissed you softly as if to apologize for the scratch marks he kept on leaving all over your body. Sometimes the intense moments you had in bed were just so good he had to do something, and he had a bad habit of scratching you. You always tried to tease him back by scratching his arms and back, but as a vampire, he always healed quickly and you were left disappointed at the weak results. 

KAI : Kai was often cheeky and teasing around you, and he had a habit of touching you when it was needed the least and making sure everyone knew who you were with. But when some guy tried to talk to you, Kai got a bit too serious of his need to own you entirely, and he smacked your behind so hard it made you whimper and look at him in embarrassment and shock. "Sorry", he said, with a rather fake smile. That evening, you cursed to yourself while standing in front your mirror and looking at the red handprint on your ass.

STEFAN : Sometimes the sex you and Stefan had got so steamy and rough, you couldn't walk the next morning. Besides that, you were covered in all kinds of marks - bite marks, love bites, bruises, red spots, grazes and what not. "Damn, I hate you", you muttered to Stefan who laughed while you tried to cover all of the marks he had left on you. He knew you didn't mean it, but you tried to act serious and mad at him for making it so obvious what you did last night and how rough it was.