imagine #16 : kai

imagine having dinner with your family and kai starts to touch you under the table

"Act nicely, alright?", you whispered and shot Kai a demanding look. Your parents and two siblings were coming over for some dinner, and you didn't want them to think that Kai was some immature, rude brat whose company was no good to you at all. Although, that was sort of true, but the truth had to be hidden. For tonight, at least. 

"I promise, I promise", Kai said and opened the door, revealing your family behind it. You smiled and went to hug your mother, firmly shook your father's hand and greeted your younger siblings. It had been a while since you talked to them, since they were both at the age where all they were interested in was parties, dating and all that teenager stuff. You were over that phase, but you weren't very old either.

"It is just wonderful to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Y/L/N. And you two, I'm sure we'll get along well. Please, come inside", Kai said from behind you and shook their hands while putting on his nicest smile. You were surprised, he seemed truly genuine with the act he was putting up but you knew it wasn't real. 

Your siblings scoffed and rolled their eyes, and walked past you and Kai without even saying hi but Kai didn't even give them glares. He chuckled and told your parents that it was all good, he knew how it was to be a teenager like that. You smiled, but felt like Kai would get his revenge on you, since you were forcing him to pull this nice personality. 

You all sat at the table you had prepared, and your mother was the first one to take some mashed potatoes. You started with the fish you had cooked, and as everyone filled their plates with the food Kai and you had made, some light conversation was put up. While you and your parents talked about how you and Kai met, and how they compared your meeting story to theirs, and how they complimented Kai and your choice of a boyfriend - you felt Kai's hand touching your thigh under the table.

You gasped and swallowed loudly, and thanked the heavens for your parents currently scolding at your siblings for something they did, which meant none of them noticed the way Kai's hand slowly slipped deeper between your thighs, or the way his fingers teased you. 

Just as his fingers were about to touch where you most needed it, you got up and excused yourself because even though you wanted Kai's touch, you couldn't. Not right now.

You went in the kitchen, where Kai followed you and gave you a cheeky grin. "I'll get my revenge eventually", he said before leaving you to collect yourself. When you had enough courage to go back, you noticed how Kai was nice for the rest of the dinner, but after your family left you were even more glad to notice that he was dropping the friendly act. Entirely.