preference #50 : someone sees / hears you when you have sex

ELIJAH : You and Elijah usually didn't draw too much attention when you had sex, you locked your bedroom door - or wherever you did it - and at least tried to be quiet. But when you and Elijah decided to try something new, it was too good and you broke into loud moans and groans. "Good God, keep it down!", you could hear Kol yelling from outside your room. You blushed and felt slightly awkward, but Elijah was only proud. 

KOL : "We need to be quiet", you whispered, knowing that even the slightest sound would wake up everyone in the house. After all you were staying at his place, so the house was full of vampires, who could hear you with no problem at all. So you were quiet, in fact, too quiet. "Kol, I was wondering-", you heard Klaus say and you realized he was in the room, and looking at you two fucking in Kol's bed. "Well, uh, I'll- I'm leaving now", Klaus said, and awkwardly fled the situation.

JEREMY : The sex you and Jeremy had got sometimes so intense, someone thought you were getting hurt or attacked or something. This someone happened to be Elena on one night, when you were sharing a steamy moment in Jeremy's room, and the moment she walked in she let out a scream. "Oh my God, what- Oh God", Elena yelled and escaped the room and closed the door with a bang as she let you two finish what you started.

KLAUS : You and Klaus were in the shower, and as always, you ended up banging in there. All went well, and it was just pure pleasure and heaven until someone started to hit the door with their fist. "The shower is for cleaning up, not for getting even filthier!", you heard Elijah yell, making you laugh. You got out of the shower, and apologized, but you all knew you would do it again. 

DAMON : Damon had suggested you slept in the living room for one night, and you agreed to do so. You slept on the couch, and he on the floor. In the morning, you kissed each other and it turned into something much more heated. You ended up having sex on the couch, and when you were nearly done, Stefan walked in. "Oh my God, please, burn it after you've done", he commented and told him he never wanted to sit on the couch again, and left you alone then, letting you finish. 

KAI : You and Kai were at the Mystic Grill with some friends, and frankly, it was too boring for you. So you started to tease Kai, and did it enough to make him snap and take you to the bathroom where you decided to have a quick round of intense sex. "Ew!", you heard someone scream and when you look at the door you saw Caroline, covering her eyes and running out of the bathroom. You laughed, and quickly finished yourselves so you could return to their company. 

STEFAN : It was a basic night for you and Stefan - you were in his bedroom and the door was locked so you two could have some passionate sex before falling asleep. You managed to make Stefan moan so loud it drew more attention to you than you wanted. "STOP, PLEASE, STOP!", you heard Damon yell from the other side of the wall while he banged it loudly so he'd get your attention. You laughed, and apologized, and tried to control your moans.