imagine #13 : klaus

imagine getting drunk with klaus and having sex with him in the toilets of a bar

"To us, fucked up idiots", you declared and downed a shot, Klaus following your lead. You were sitting at a bar with him, and talking about your messed up lives because you seriously didn't have anything better to do on a Friday night. All of your friends were on dates with their perfect little boyfriends, or crying at home because of their not so perfect ex-boyfriends. And you didn't want to be like that, so you went to the nearest bar where you happened to, literally, bump into Niklaus Mikaelson who offered to buy you a drink.

And now, after what seemed like only two drinks, but was probably more than a dozen, you realized how much you had in common. You were both supernatural, he was a hybrid and he was a vampire, and you both had families that weren't so lovely to be with, and you both were done with Mystic Falls. He told you about his intentions of returning to New Orleans, where he had enjoyed his time truly, and mentioned out that if you don't have anything better to do with your sucky life at that point, he could take you with him.

You and Klaus had never really been close, but getting drunk did wonders. You never hated him, though, unlike all of your friends, but you never thought he could be so much fun to be around either. You were glad you bumped into him, and you started to think that there was no other you'd rather get wasted with. 

"You know, Y/N, you are a lot of fun. And you're gorgeous, so I'm quite sure I've hit a jackpot here", Klaus commented, and normally, you would have been startled because of so forward complimenting, but now you were so drunk you just laughed, thanked him and drank more of the alcohol that he kept on getting for you two.

What happened next, was either because of the sexy smirk he flashed to you, or the alcohol that had completely taken over you and eaten your common sense, or perhaps both, but your lips crashed together and without even thinking what you were doing, you started to make out with none other but Niklaus, the big bad wolf you were told to stay away from.

He let the glass in his hands drop onto the floor, where it shattered to pieces but you both were too busy to care. His hands went to your waist and you grabbed his hair rather aggressively while your lips sucked on each other, and turned each other on more and more by the second.

"Come", he breathed out when you broke the kiss, and used his inhuman speed to flash away from the people in the bar. You followed him, and ended up in the toilets of the bar you were in, which was good enough to get rid of the desires that were burning inside you both right now.

Klaus closed the door and smashed you against the wall, but it didn't even hurt. He kissed your lips, and then lowered his mouth to your neck where he grazed your skin with his fangs, but didn't bother to bite. He went to your chest, which he revealed with one quick movement, but first he sat you down on the counter where the sinks were. 

He left wet kisses and marks on your breasts, but didn't spend too much time on them. There was so much of you still covered, and he didn't like it. Which was why he undressed you enough for him to get inside you, which he did right after he had pulled down his jeans and taken out his length. You moaned and let your nails dig deep into his shoulders while you tried to control your voice, as Klaus thrusted forward, and pleasured every part of you with his passionate movements.

"More, please", you begged and made Klaus flash you his familiar devilish smirk before he quickened his pace, and grunted at the immense pleasure that took him over. You pulled him into a intense kiss, and moaned into his mouth because of the way his hips slammed into yours. It was perfect. You had never experienced such ecstasy. 

It took only a few more thrusts to make you come all over him, but he didn't stop. Though he reached his peak soon, and let out a long groan as he pushed himself deeply against you and made slow sloppy shoves before pulling out of you.

"Well, that was fun", you panted and moved your hair away from your face as you hopped off of the counter and told him how you would definitely have to do it again sometime soon. 

// i'm still somewhat uncomfortable idk but i think i'm slowly getting used to writing smut again i mean i haven't done it in a long time but oh well i hope this was possible to read omg