preference #96 : he tries to impress you

ELIJAH : You had just met Elijah, and he had already learned that you loved music and books and he just happened to have the biggest collection of both in town. "So, Y/N, I may or may not own all of your favorite music and books. Would you like to see my collection?", Elijah said and raised his eyebrows while his lips curved into a flirtatious smile. "Uh, sure", you smiled and he took you to his room with a smug smile, happy with the way he got your interest and attention.

KOL : You entered Mystic Grill, and sighed when you saw Kol in there. He had tried to flirt with you for a few days now, and it was annoying the crap out of you. "Well, good evening, beautiful. Dare to give me the privilege to buy you a drink? After all my family is quite wealthy, so...", Kol said with a smirk as he took your arm and walked you to the bar. You laughed, but agreed to have a drink with him because you didn't have anything better to do. 

JEREMY : You agreed to meet your friend Matt at the local gym and have a cup of coffee with him at the café nearby, but when you entered the place, you didn't see him there. When you turned around, you saw Jeremy Gilbert instead, and smiled when you saw him working out, shirtless and sweaty. "Hey, Y/N", Jeremy greeted you, and obviously started trying to impress you with his muscles. He was hot, though. "Chill, Jer, she isn't here for you", you heard Matt say, and giggled when he took you away from Jeremy who seemed proud of himself.

KLAUS : You had recently discovered the truth about Mystic Falls, and most of the residents there. Klaus had seen it as his chance to impress you. "Y/N, love, have you ever seen something as strong and fast as I am?", he asked and made you shake your head at him sprinting around the room and then taking you to his arms with one swift movement. "Impressive, isn't it?", he grinned and made you blush and smile while nodding your head. 

DAMON : Stefan and Damon were throwing a party, and you attended it of course. The second you walked in, Damon grabbed you and started to dance you around the house. It was clear how he was trying to impress you with his dance moves, and he did do a great job actually. "You're a good dancer", you yelled, feeding his craving for your attention. He nodded, and thanked you with a grin before pulling you closer. 

KAI : You had always been interested in witches, and when you found out that your closest friends knew one, and a powerful one, you were excited. You had known Bonnie for a long time, so there was nothing interesting about her anymore. "You like witches? Well I'm glad to know that you have a thing for me because I could say the same about you", Kai winked and showed you how great and powerful he was, causing you to blush.

STEFAN : You and your friends were having a pool party, and Stefan was invited as well. When he arrived to the place, he noticed how you were talking with some guy and it made him jealous. Stefan made his way to you, and pulled your attention to him. "Look at this Y/N", he said, and jumped to the pool with an awesome flip, making you clap your hands in awe. "That was so cool, Stefan", you said with a smile, making him proud and happy with himself.