Chapter 73: Hogwarts Duelling Champion (R-18)

It's so great to be back!

-------------------------------------

Going to sleep totally wasted on one of the couches in the common room, he couldn't even drag himself to his dorm room so he collapsed down in the common room.

Harry had indeed passed out, falling asleep with his head slumped forward and his body limp. His dreams were of course filled with sex, battle, and all that stuff.

He especially dreamt about Professor Vector, who confronted him with some sexy leather torture clothing alongside a crop she whipped around in a menacing way. Needless to say, things took a very sexual turn from there, but rather than punish him for doing so many untold things to her instead the beautiful woman got down on her knees and began sucking his cock.

Suddenly Harry's consciousness slowly returned, feeling a wet numbness in his crotch area. Harry quickly opened his eyes to find himself back in the totally wasted common room of his house.

His mind was so addled, he did not know what time was it, why he was here, or even what happened a few hours ago.

Blinking dumbly, Harry stared down at his lap, slowly realizing as his eyes adjust to the lack of light that it's bulging a lot more than it should be, even if he was feeling a bit horny and got an erection. There was someone clearly sucking on his shlong!

Looking down, he saw Hope down on her knees, and giving him a blowjob.

It took his mind a while to process that as it was still stuck in the molasses called hangover.

But he got to it eventually, "Hope?!" he said in total surprise as his eyebrow went up all the way to the sky.

He never really expected to be woken up in such a fashion, well maybe he might have wished for it, but still dreams and reality had to be separated.

Now however he had his wet dream come true.

It takes every ounce of his willpower not to react to the sudden stimulus after she'd stopped everything and just held his member in her mouth, but he manages it all the same, biting back the groan that threatens to tear its way out of his throat.

Fuck, he swore, how could a man hold himself back from this.

"Ahhh, I see that our Champion," a sultry voice whispered.

Turning around, Harry saw the O, so familiar blond hair witch cheerleader, "Amy," he said then he spotted a familiar dark brown hair. "Lyra!"

"How do you like the welcome surprise?" Amy askes him as she turns his head to face him and sensually bites his lips.

"Very... very, very, welcoming," he answers as he begins to kiss her. Harry had no idea how no one hadn't noticed this, yet. Looking around, Harry really couldn't find any eyes on him. It's very dark, and everyone was wasted, plus only a few people remained in the common room, the rest were able to drag themselves to their room. He did spot a few restless students, tossing and turning in their sleep, but other than that they were in the clear.

Still, he put a silencing ward around them so as not to wake up the whole castle with their activities, that was all he was able to do before he got assaulted by another wave of Hope's soft, wonderful ministrations.

She had gone back to bobbing up and down on his cock, swallowing his shaft and swirling her tongue around his tip every time she pulls back to the point that she's holding only it between her lips. If Harry was being honest, he had to give it to her, she really good at this. He can feel his balls churning, can feel himself getting close to cumming.