Chapter 74: Hogwarts Duelling Champion Pt.2 (R-18)

If you like what you see and what more please drop alike if you can, or leave a comment down below, and bookmarking it would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

-------------------------------------

Lyra looked absolutely out of her mind with pleasure, a fucked silly look on her face as she fell to the couch he was laying on before. She was nearly passed out, then and there as she was so exhausted. Harry bent down over her, and brushes a few of her bangs free off of her face.

"That's it, that's a good girl," he whispered to her as he caressed her cheeks, "You did well my dear, you did very well."

Getting up, Harry's cock twitches, still exposed and hanging like a horse from his parted robes. The movement drew both girls to him as they glanced down and stared at his erect pillar.

Then grinning at him wickedly, Amy reached down there and tucks his cock out, fixing up his clothing in moments before grabbing him by the hand and dragging him along to the couch.

"I so do need to be punished, Lord Potter?" she whispered to him, "I have been a bad, bad girl, look at what I have done to," she purred as she gave his wet glistening cock a few hard strokes.

"I guess you have been," he answered with a grin. Then grabbing her bubbly behind, he asked her, "So tell me where should I punish?"

Trapping his cock in between her nether region as she rolled her hips up and down, sliding her wet cunt all over his cock. "I think my bad little kitty needs to be punished."

Growling animalistically, he flipped her around until he had her back facing him, and her ass firmly on his lap.

"Hope," he called out, "why don't you help us. The faster we finish off, the sooner you get your chance," he said with a wicked grin as he rubbed his cock against her wet, wanton pussy.

Moaning as she performed a bit of a lap dance upon him, she ground and rubbed against his cock, just waiting for it to enter her and full her up.

Hope comes forward and begins to lap up Amy's wet hungry cunt for him, and also sneaking in some long deep licks to his balls.

Finally, Harry was ready, and he asked her too, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," she moaned, "give it to me. GIVE it to be real good."

"Then your wish is my command," Harry said as he begin to slowly inch some of his length into her. Harry continued to fed inch after inch of his huge schlong into her cunt. His cock slowly but surely disappeared inside, until finally Amy could feel his cock all the way inside pressed up against her cervix, and knew that somehow.

In the end, Harry had managed to get all of that amazing shaft inside of her.

Panting heavily through her cute pouty lips, Amy looked back over her shoulder at where they were joined, trying to make sense of what she was feeling and what she was seeing.

"H-Harry... you're so b-big," she whimpered as she got filled up like never before.

Reaching out, Harry grabbed hold of her hair, and pulled her head around, giving her a deep, searing, passion-filled kiss before leaning back and smirking at her.

"Tell me something I do not know," he said as he begin to slowly pull out of her.

Then once he is half way out, he thrusts into her with one single motion. The result of this, of Harry impaling her the rest of the way with his whole length, was that Amy's eyes widening up like that of a started kitten. Then she of course followed it with a loud, pleasure-filled scream as she orgasmed all over on his dick, right then and there, climaxing on the spot.