Chapter 7: Horcrux

If you guys want advance chapters check out my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

----------------------------------------

"Your breakfast, Master Harry Potter," Kreacher croaked out as he laid out a large spread on to the kitchen table.

It seems like today will be a French-style spread; as steaming hot basket of croissants with strawberry, grape, and peach jams laid about. Pain Perdu (french toast) right off the stove were stacked up high together in a heap on a large platter with butter, berries, and syrup topping it all off.

Sweet Pain aux raisins were set to the side for later. Coffee, tea, orange juice, apple juice, milk, and Oeufs cocotte were served up for drinks. An edible flower vast fruit basket was set right in the middle of the table with fresh picking of strawberries, cherries, grapes, watermelon, pineapple, kiwi, and other sliced up fruits.

It seems like Kreacher has outdone himself just like always. Before Harry had no idea that the old house-elf was an exquisite chief. However, after that incident in the hallway, Kreacher has been making him breakfast, lunch, and dinner ever since.

At first, Harry thought that the little bugger was trying to get back at him by poison him, but as soon as he saw Sirius helping himself to the food, he knew that could not be true. A house-elf could never harm its master intentionally, the magic binding it stops that automatically from happening.

"Master," Kreacher called out in his hoarse voice, "Would you wish to move to the family's main dining hall or even its side hall? The terrace would also be lovely today as the sun is about to rise over the horizon."

"It is alright, Kreacher," Harry said with a wave as he sat himself at the kitchen table.

"But Master," Kreacher croacked, "this lowly place isn't fit for you, this table is simply the preparation table for large feast and parties."

"I don't mind," Harry said with a shrug while he filled his plate with food and took a few bites from the fruit basket. Harry knew that this house was very large and quite easy to get lost in; there were endless hallways that stretched continuously, numerous different rooms with a variety of purposes some practical and other quite strange. There were also windows in this house that look out of nowhere and everywhere, stairs that went up forever, leading off to an infinite amount of floors. Harry knew that there was some sort of expansion magic at work that continued to grow the house.

Just as Kreacher was about to citate from another angle, Sirius walked into the kitchen. "Hey, pup," the older wizard called out between a yawn as he poured himself some coffee.

"Hey," Harry replied through a mouthful of the wonderful Pain Perdu as syrup stained his lips.

Right when Sirius was about to grab himself some food, Kreacher moved in and slapped the older wizard's hand away. "The breakfast is for Master Harry Potter, not for you-- you dishonor of the family!"

"Ow, come on," Sirius shouted as he waved his hands in the air, "Are we going to have this argument every single damn morning, you miserable sod? Anyway, am I your master, or is it my godson?!"

"Kreacher," Harry called out, before this argument got out of hand "let my godfather eat, please."

Turning to face the young wizard the old house elf nodded his head in assent and replied, "Of course Master Harry Potter, you are too kind to this shame of House Black," the house elf pocked ridicule at of Sirius too which the older wizard growled in a threatening stance.

Somehow ignoring the hardened wizard who was barring his teeth at him, the house-elf inquired, "Is there anything else you would need?"

"No," Harry said with a shake of his head, "this spread is perfect like always, thank you Kreacher!"