Chapter 48: Family Vaults

Looking at himself in the mirror phone with the camera mood, he checked himself up and down. There have been some changes in him, his hair for one was like midnight black as if it wanted to suck up all the light.

His high cheekbones were more prominent as if he was a snobbish noble man, his eyes were the thankfully same, showing that he was still his mother's boy, but they were more sharper as if you were staring at a predator.

Plus some more differences here and there, bringing out his Black family features he got from his grandmother. He really did look like a mix between the two houses of Black and Potter!

"Well now you can say you have some of my killer looks," Sirius commented from off to the side.

Putting down his master phone, he came back to the here and now, before them were a much of paperwork making him Sirius legal heir and son. In his left hand was the Heir ring

"Yeah," Harry said, "I guess I can talk more comfort in the fact that I am more girly."

"More girly," Sirius called out in an affronted tone, "I would have you know that, us, Black men are at the height of male masculinity!"

Clearing his throat, Barnott spoke up, "Master Potter-Black, if I can introduce you to your new family account managers."

"This is Farnuff," he pointed to a chipper looking goblin, "he will be the Peverell family account manager."

"Hi," that goblin said as he briskly shook his hand, "it would be an honor to work with you, Master Potter-Black!"

"This is Nadluk," he said as he bulky goblin stepped forward, " he will be the Gryfindor family account manager."

"Greetings," the goblin said as he gave him a firm handshake.

"This is Lugia," he said as this time it was a female goblin who greeted him which came to him as a total surprise. "She will be the Ravenclaw family account manager."

"Lastly we have here Eargras," he indicated a dour-looking goblin which could have been Gorkit younger brother. "he will be the Slytherin family account manager."

"Nice to meet you all," Harry nodded to them each in turn.

"If all the niceties are done," Gorkit voiced in his usual tone, "we have business to attend to! Now," he stated as he passed Sirius some documents, "these are all the assets your family has with us."

House Black

Title: Earls of Suffolk

Vassals: House Albert(Baron), House Neil(Knight), House Abacus(Knight)

Total Assets: 23,154,813 Galleons, 90,072,150 Sickles, 719,548,337 Knut

"Now," Gorkit said, "your family is slowly recovering now that you have reopened your shops, farms, greenhouse, and factories for business which is good. I can see in 4 to 5 years you will be back to where you were at before the Voldermort War."

"That good," Sirus said, "not caring one wit, what about the other house Harry has lordship to. We haven't seen those."

"You can discuss it with them," Gorkit said as he gave the floor to the other goblins.

"Yes," Farnuff began, "sadly most of the properties have declined throughout the years with nobody looking after them and have become nothing more than ruins. The shares have mostly all collapsed and the patents haven't been renewed so they are public property now."

"So what's the good news in all this?" Harry asked as it was looking more and more like he was inheriting just a title.

"The good news is," the goblin answered as he showed him some documents on the Peverell family assets, "most of the family gold remains, and of course there is the family vault with countless treasures collected through the ages and the family grimoire."