Chapter 114: Dumbledore vs Voldemort

Heads up, I will be releasing 10 chapters this week. So stay tuned!

Also, I have a new A song of ice and fire fanfic out, so please go check it out!

-------------------

Coming up the hill, lighting started to quake the sky overhead and deep rumbling filled their ears and souls.

Finally, they stood before the Riddle Manor, and it stood facing them with its dark foreboding feelings.

"Incircle the whole perimeter," Amelia Bones shouted, she unlike everyone else didn't seem to be fazed with the weight of what was laid ahead of them. "I want nothing to escape, everything must be under lockdown!" she made herself absolutely clear.

Standing around like idiots for a few moments, Kingsley growled at the Aurors, "Get to it!" as he waved them off. Following through with their direct orders from their supervisors, the Aurors started to break off from the main group and headed off into the surrounding area of the Manor.

"You are sticking with me," Tonks whispered to him as she walked up to him along with her own personal squad she was in leading.

"The more, the merrier," Harry shrugged his shoulders.

"So this is the famous boy-who-lived, why am I not surprised you are here?" one of Tonks's squadmates spoke up. She was a petite girl with brown hair and a very athletic build.

"I heard you guys are cousins?" another one of Tonks squad mates addressed him. He was tall dark skinned man with brown hair and eyes.

"Guys, focus," Tonks called out in a stern voice, "this is a very serious operation! There is no time for chit chat or any nonsense."

"Yes, bossman," an Auror in their ranks uttered as he gave a comical sloppy salute. He had blonde hair, and blue laughing eyes.

"Why do you always making a joke of everything?" the last member of the squad rolled her eyes at the comedian of the group. She was dark of hair and eyes with pale skin that looked as if they have never seen the sun for days on end.

"So this is your little attack squad?" Harry grinned at Tonks.

"Not. A. Word," Tonks growled at him as she saw the humor in his eyes.

"Hey, I didn't say anything," Harry held up his hands.

"All joking aside, be on the ready," Harry said to Tonks and her squad as he turned serious.

He knew he wouldn't be much help in the fight to come between Dumbledore and Voldemort, but that didn't weigh heavy on him.

He was gunning for one person and one person alone, the same person that sold out his parents for power and glory, and caused their death. Peter Pettigrew or as he was nicknamed, Wormtail!

Thanks to Barty Jr.'s memories, he knew that little rat was hiding out here along with Voldy. Really the only thing he could be thankful towards that Death Eater for. If he knew that rat well, then he would be fleeing with his tail between his leg, the first sign of trouble. And there was just no way that was acceptable at all.

That rat needed to pay dearly for all the crimes he had committed. Not only was he the cause of his parent's death, he was also the reason why he never got to know his Godfather for over a decade as he wasted in Azkaban for crimes he did not commit.

Really if you thought about it like he did everyday, it was his fault that he ended up with the Dursley because he was sure all hell be damnded Sirius would have fought tooth and nail to see him in his custody and not his so called relatives.