Chapter 55: Professor Septima Vector (R-18)

So, I am all done with the TEN whole full length chapters of a variety of sex scenes, with different girls from Hermione granger, Tracey Davis, Daphne Greengrass, and more. So check out my pa / treon for more! Plus we just got an official illustration of Daphne Greengrass done!

---------------------------------------------------------

Walking into his private corridors inside the castle, the fireplace came to life at his entrance, lighting the place up. All over the walls were Gryffindor colors and centermost in the room was the portrait of a man who all young wizarding children know of, Godric Gryffindor.

He figured that this place must have been his own private corridors back during the glory days of the castle, but he guessed they were now his. It was thanks to someone that he found this place and staked it out as his own.

Just as the thought of the person crossed his mind, Dobby the house-elf appeared inside the chamber. "Master," he declared himself with a bow. Shorter in stature than a regular man, as he stood only about 3 and a half feet (1.06 m). He had large, tennis-ball-like green eyes, a pencil-like nose, and long, bat-like pointed ears. He was dressed in a tiny butler clothing just like Tobry, unlike the bag sack he used to wear.

Harry had been looking for him to give him the honored position of his own personal elf, a spot prized above all. He was quite surprised when he saw the little house-elf walking through the halls of the castle and glad that he wasn't recaptured and enslaved by wizard slavers.

From what the house-elf told him no one ever even deigned to hire him since he wanted to be paid so he toiled away with nothing until he found employment at the castle.

When he asked the little guy if he would serve under him and even promised him a generous stipend for his loyal serves, the little guy broke into tears refusing even a single Knut as he kept on going about how such an honor it would be to serve the great Harry Potter. Plus he was barely getting by with the school magic and could really bond with a powerful master.

"Dobby heard what happened? Did you get summoned to the Headmaster office, did he punish the bad man and kick him out of the castle."

"No, this is Dumbledore we are talking about after all, indecisive should be his middle name. He took some of his authority, but let him carry on, we can not really expect anything from him. If we want the greasy bat out of the castle then we will have to do it ourselves."

"What do you mean, Master," the little guy asked, happy to serve him at any moment and also wanting to get back at this man who dared to attack his great master.

"For now, nothing," he answered with a grin, "we will have someone else act on our behalf."

With that, his Mirror phone rang, and he picked it up and looked at the caller ID, just the person he was looking for. "Rita, my dear," he answered the phone.

"You messaged me before?" she stiffly asked, as the woman clearly did not know how to feel about him. On one hand, he basically held her life in one hand and her profession, on the other he had some juice scandals news propping up her career to great heights.

"Yes, I did," he stated in his cool and solely mocking tone he held with her. "I won't waste your time, I have some news that will interest you very much."

"Is it about your Hogwarts years?" she asked as he could hear her salivating. It was obvious she wanted to get to the bottom of these rumors coming out of the school of him fighting evil Professors, ancient monsters, criminals, and so much more.

"No," he answered, "there is no point beating up a downed dog, our little scandalous school news won't have the effect it would have coming off the heels of my childhood the old foggy might have a hand in.