(Volume 3) Chapter 93: Student Committee

When Harry woke up the next morning, it took him a moment to remember all that happened yesterday. He was still appalled with what he had saw, and his opinion of the old fart just kept on taking a nose dive.

He really wanted to vent all his anger, hate, and disgust on him and break his crooked nose all over for him again. Still he kept it all in, his time would come, one day the old man would get what was coming to him. For now he needed to wait and gather his power, he wasn't ready to unveil himself and it was exactly what Lady Hogwarts also said.

Remembering the lecture she gave him....

---------------------------------

Coming out of his daze, Harry took a gulp of fresh air. It was really heady being inside the WHOLE school, letting his consciousness envelope everything. He had access to everything on the school grounds... okay nearly everything.

There were a few dark spots he was curious to know what they hide, but other than that, he could peek into the Professor's offices, the Dungeons down below, the other Houses dormitory, the girl's bathroom, even the Headmaster's office. When he did exactly that, the old man perked up as if he some how sensed him, before he could investigate, Harry was out of there.

Leaving the Wardstone itself it was like he was plummeting out of a long tunnel at breakneck speed as his consciousness was finally out.

He could now feel a connection between him and the device as if with just a thought he could slip his mind back in.

More than that though of just spreading his mind throughout the school and being aware of whatever happened within these walls, he also had access to the wards. When he had looked at them, he immediately knew why this school was always under attack by one thing or another.

The countless protective enchantment that had defended this school for countless centuries on end, that prevented exactly what has been happening throughout all his time here; from possessed teacher, unregistered animagi, soul suckers, giant monsters, mass murderer, and everything else in between that got into this school without any difficulty.

All those wards were either shut down long ago, or had not powered for ages.

Cursing under his breath, Harry's fists tightened into balls, 'that bastard,' he thought. It was just sheer luck that things hadn't turned out as badly as they should have. How many countless students body would have been at that old goat's feet if he hadn't time and time again came to this school's rescue?!

Harry was so preoccupied by his thoughts that for a while he didn't even catch what Lady Hogwarts was saying to him. It was only when Albriech tried to slap him to bring him back that he came to. And that was only because the architect's cold ghostly hand went through his cheeks and his mouth which sent shivers down his spine and he snapped back.

"Take it easy," Lady Hogwarts tried to soothe him.

Harry wondered why she was treating him like a child before he had a look around the camber. There were cracks running along the floor and wall, the place was oppressively hot and at the same time unbearably cold, he could see lightning sparking on his fingers, and a small breeze rapidly picking up.

It was clear he was showing signs of accidental magic!

Ever since he had the chains that fettered him up, unbound, Harry had a massive increase in power. It was like his magic came rushing in a tidal wave all at once. And just like any sudden increase in power it takes time to get used to it.

Now he was just like a little child who just unlocked his magic. Whenever he lost control of his emotions or they got too high like right now, this was what happened.