Chapter 17: Nymph Tonks Pt. 1(R-18)

"Last but not least, it is me," Sirius remarked as he passed his gift to Harry which they picked up from the watch store. Opening up the last present, a luxury watch was displayed, picking it up and turning it in his hands, and immediately feel in love with the watch.

"What are you not going to ask what the watch does?" Sirius asked in an accusatory tone.

"Does it do something?" Harry inquired of him, a watch is a watch what else does it do?

"Yea, if not would I be asking you to ask me?"

"Okay," Harry quickly said not wanting to wrap his head around that conundrum, "what does it do?"

"You see that crown over there," Sirius pointed to.

"Yea," Harry said with a nod.

"Well, if you press it I am told that it stops time for a couple of seconds," Sirius uttered with pure smugness.

"No way," Harry said as he did a double take.

"Make that a yes way, pup, this watch costed me a couple of tens of thousands in Galleons. So when I say it can stop time, then it can stop time."

Looking down at the watch, Harry had to give it to his godfather, this gift topped all other gifts in comparison. Ha, if he wanted he could call himself a Time Lord with this watch in hand, and all of time could bend at his will.

Turning to face his godfather, Harry nodded his head in appreciation and tried to put words of his ecstasy. However, all that really came out was, "Thanks."

----------------------------------

Sitting on the couch, the only people left in the living room were Harry and Tonks.

The hour was really late and the two of them just let the silence envelop them and the time passed away in solid comfort.

With drinks in hand, especially the good stuff there wasn't really much to talk about until all of the sudden Tonks decided to speak up. "Do you know I graduated today?"

"From the Auror Academy right?" Harry asked as he inched his head in the young witch's direction.

"Yep," Tonks answered as she took a swing from her firewhiskey. "I was the top of my class and now I get to apprentice under Alastor Moody himself."

"Who is that?" Harry asked as this was the first time he heard about this man.

"You don't know who Alastor Moody is?" Tonks asked as she gazed up at him.

"No, never heard of him," Harry said, if she told him that he was a young, up and coming Auror Harry won't like it one bit. Him and this Alastor would be having some problems. There was no way he would be giving up his woman to anyone, no matter what star he was.

Pausing Harry repeated those thoughts in his mind, and stopped. When had he started to get hoardy like some dragon?

"The man's a legend, he took more dark wizards than you could count. They used to say if Moody ever stepped into the battlefield all dark wizards would flee in terror. That is how scary, and deadly the man is."

Hearing that the man was from the times of the last war, Harry slightly felt better, "So he is just an old man past his prime, huh?"

"What?" Tonks said, unbelieving at what he said. "How... You... Dou you know you are speaking of a war hero..."

"Alright calm down," Harry said as he grabbed her wrists as it was clear she was about to send some punches his way. "I just thought for a moment there I had a bit of competition, that's all."