Chapter 145: Suspension

I hope you are all doing well, it has been a while now, a lot of things seem to have coincided together all at once. Been going to therapy, lots of graduations came up that I had to go not the actual graduation since those have been limited but the after parties. And mine has come up as well, good bye college I guess, and hello work.

However, that meant job hunting has been eating up a lot of my time. Though now that is finally over.

So I am back now, expect things to get back on track now. Will update Got fanfic soon as well!

***

"Please, take a seat, my boy," the old man indicated to an empty chair in front of him.

Harry really wouldn't have preferred seating in between Draco and Snape, but he was left with no choice but to follow through with the old man's command.

"Well," Dumbledore begin as he stooped his finger, "where should we begin!"

Harry was sure as hell not going to be the first person to speak up and draw the ire of everyone down on himself, so he kept his mouth shut and silently sat back in his seat.

However some folk weren't as smart as him, Draco was the first one to begin whining. He had his left hand in a sling, even though Harry was sure as hell nothing was broken. The pompous ass really knew how to put on a good show as he made himself look bedraggled and in great pain.

"Headmaster, you have no idea all the pain that I had to go through! This... this bully," he said as he pointed at Harry, putting on a real emotional expression that could win him the Oscars at any time with his top notch acting. "Came in charging into your house common room, and then for no reason at all slung me against the wall. You have no idea the agony I suffered, Headmaster. I don't know if it is the Triwizard tournament getting to his head as he was able to sneak his way in and somehow win the first trial through who knows what means.

However, I... no all of us Slytherin students fear for our lives and safety. There is nothing we can do to stand up to this tyrant, who gets to run around doing whatever he wants. I implore you, Headmaster," he pleaded, adding a wonderful little break in his tone, "please put an end to his reign of terror!"

Finally taking a breath to collect himself, Draco was interpreted from saying anything else as clapping sounds filled the office. Everyone turned around to look at Harry who was applauding with all joy and gusto.

Ceasing when he saw he had everyone's attention, Harry looked at Draco and uttered, "Man, Draco, you really should look into getting into theater! Now that was indeed some very fine acting! You really need to give us dumb folk a pointer or two when you get a chance."

"Look at that," Snape jumped in with a triumphant look on his face as he pointed a thin boney finger at him. "He has no respect for anyone at all," he exclaimed and Harry had to do everything he could to hold himself from breaking out into a fit of laughter.

The man had a really bad lisp thanks to his missing teeth, and it was made all the more worse with his agitated state. Seemingly sensing the humor that Harry was holding back, Snap narrowed his eyes at him while he continued, "He doesn't care at all and continues on his way as if the world is his and we shall all bow down before his superiority. Just like his father, the exact same," he spat out with so much vehemence and hate.

"All I have to say to you, is that respect is earned not given," Harry chuckled, "that's why I don't have any for you, Snivellus!"

At the mention of his old nickname, the older wizard stirred in his chair as he made to get up, and most likely attack him where he stood.

However his attention was drawn by Sirius who growled, "Don't you dare, speak James's name, he was a better man than you, and will always be. And don't think you got off lightly, Snape," the Black family head stood there menacingly, "I shall see outside when everything is said and done as my honor demands satisfaction for daring to lay a finger on my godson!"