Chapter 53: New Term

Since it is the holiday and in the spirit of it, I prepared an erotic marathon of EIGHT whole full length chapters of a variety of sex scenes over this long holiday week. With different girls from Hermione granger, Tracey Davis, Daphne Greengrass, and more. So check out my pa/ treon for more!

-------------------------------

Without a doubt, it was good to be back in these very old and familiar walls!

Hogwarts was always a second home for him, a time to get away from his abusive relatives, and learn about magic. Something any child would be fascinated with.

Now finding out that he was the heir to three of the four founders solidified his connection to the place in his mind. And for a few brief moments, he could have sworn the school itself was whispering to him. But he just imagined Peeves playing a prank on him.

Everywhere he went whispers followed him as new children stared wide-eyed at him with tales of him clearly in their minds, and old students talked about him. From the inventor of the Mirror phone to the abused child and everything else in between.

At this point, he was used to all the interest he has been shown, at times he might feel like a monkey in a zoo, but he learned to deal with it.

Classes were going great for him, not needing to hold himself back any more thanks in part to both his relatives who were always rage-filled when he used to score better than their sweet Diddykins. Plus his so called friend which he used to stick to his level so he did not make him out to be the idiot he was.

On that topic, the idiot did avoid him, but he could always hear him and his new best friends snickering in ht background most likely talking about him. However he just ignored, there is no reason to dirty his hands with fools like them, they aren't worth the time or the effort. Plus they are just cowards who could only talk a good talk but do nothing else.

His days were both cramped as he had 10 classes throughout the whole week, but it was also very fulfilling.

With the study of Herbology, three times a week out back in the greenhouses where they dealt with all sorts of plants and fungi under Professor Sprout's a kind dumpy little witch. The class wasn't one of his strong suits as he never really had a green thumb, but with Neville right besides him as they both partnered up it went by like a breeze.

Then there was Professor McGonagall a stern witch who did Transfiguration the magic of changing one object into another. He really got the feeling that he was being babied in that class, as the elder witch who by all accounts was the most fair and strict was giving him preferential treatment.

There was no way he was going to pass that up as she showered him with points for doing the smallest thing correct, and since this was one of his strongest classes he gained a bunch for his house. He wondered if this was how Draco felt in Snape's class, he really could get used to it.

There was also Professor Flitwick an eccentric short little man who taught Charms the magic of adding certain properties to an object or individual. After class he had a small conversation with him as he carefully brought up dueling.

He won't say he was starting to become a battle junkie, but the rush of the battlefield was the most exhilarating thing he felt even if he refused Moody to become an Auror. He really did want to test himself agist his peers and see where he was at, plus more nobly he wanted them to be prepared for the coming war.

Just like the two previous wars, it was very common to see recently new graduates head off to battle during those times, and they were the highest casualty since they were never prepared for war.