Chapter 153: Seige Pt.2

You guys might notice the story's name change. This is something I have been thinking of for a while now. It was tough call to make, but it for the better. There were some slight issues with the old title, some people thought this story was yurio which it isn't.

I have nothing against the gay genre, but it would be inaccurate to represent this story as that.

Anyways this story really has grown beyond just Harry and Sirius, it is really a journey to the top. As the title states one day Harry will become a Wizard King, sooner than you all expect. So this title really encompasses all. I promise, I won't be changing the title anymore in the future, this is final and done.

***

The dust slowly cleared, and everyone finally got to lay sight on the killing field. There was basically nothing left of the Nott family creatures. It would seem that they went a bit overkill in wiping out the beasts. Only dust remained, drifted in the air and black scorched earth covered a mile or so.

Everyone was silent until Harry heard an angry roar come from the Nott family camp. Orders were given, and it was the soldiers' turn to move up. Now the more dangerous element had entered the field. Unlike beasts, men are more dangerous. They do not just charge and attack ceaselessly like mindless idiots. Humans use tactics and trickery to get by which makes them much, much more dangerous.

The Nott family soldiers nevertheless didn't look so happy as they were ordered to advance. However, orders were orders, and they simply had no choice but to fall through in on it. After all, they all made the Unbreakable Vows and were driven forth by it as their master's command was their duty to fulfill.

"How are our siege weapons?" Harry asked the Commander. The man turned to the auxiliary force shouting down at them ad quickly got an answer back in moments.

"It would take a while for the siege weapons to be up and running, my lord," the gruff man answered. "They have over spent it and will need time to do a lot of repairs and tuning."

"Good to know," Harry said with a nod of his head, as it was clear he wouldn't be accounting for his siege weapons for a while now.

He turned to look up at the glowing gems hovering a few feet over the arching towers of the keep. The fire and lightning gem was clearly sent as the light in them were all but gone. The collection of years of magical energy being slowly gathered from the leyline under the Fortress was all sent in a single moment of utter destruction.

Now Harry was left with 5 lines of defense.

To begin with the fortress had 7 killing fields that protected it from all sides. They had the Fire, the Earth, the Metal, the Water, the Wood, the Wind, and the Lightning gems!

He knew that the enemy force would overcome the last few lines of defence, and the fortress would be laid bare for them to lay siege to. Harry knew he needed to slow down the dark oncoming host so that they could be bogged down in the elemental fields of destruction and death.

"Lieutenant Riley," Harry addressed the red haired man.

"Yes, my lord," the man turned to face him as he pounded his fist against his chest.

"Prepare your Hippogriff Cohort, they will be going in, and I want you to only harass the Nott family forces, not fully engage with them as of yet. So blitz in and out like you always do, and make sure to not get shot down from the sky!"

"Will do so, my lord," the Lieutenant bowed his head and headed off to follow through on his command.

"Lieutenant Otto," Harry then addressed the bald headed man.