Chapter 117: Devastation

*NEW POV

"We hear you talking any more shit, Mark, you are really going to get it!" uttered a big stocky, brown hair boy wearing some gangster clothing and a golden fake chain around his neck, kicked the kid on the ground in the stomach.

The kid recoiled in pain as the gathered group of boys surrounding him laughed out loud at his pain.

"Get out of here," a scrawny boy who had a face more akin to a rat pushed the kid away as he unsteadily got up from the ground.

"Better not see your face around, you little punk," a black-haired narrowed boy shouted at the fleeing kid's back as he waved his fist at him.

"Look at him run," the last remaining boy of the group laughed out loud, he was blonde haired with hair that looked more like a wig then anything else.

All four boys laughed out loud together under the darkening sky. They were the members of the Dudley Dursley's gang which were now cut short their leader. Malcolm the brown haired boy, Piers Polkiss the scrawny boy, Dennis the black haired boy, and Gordon the blonde haired boy. All of them were big and bullies and idiots, and no good useless punks.

"Little bitch ass punk," the scrawny boy, Piers, uttered, "bad mouthing Big D like that!"

"Absolutely," Malcolm agreed with him, "they all forget their places beneath us, and now they think they could do and say whatever they want. Ha, we will remind them why they should show us respect!"

"Yeah mate, but my mum has been going about having nothing to do with Big D these past few months," Dennis voiced.

"And none of the girls even want anything to do with us," Gordon nodded his head.

"So you both want to forget about everything?!" Piers shouted as he waved his scrawny hands around.

"You want to forget Big D's legacy just like that?" Malcolm asked.

"No mates, but Big D is gone, and he might never be coming back," Dennis shook his head. "You remember how these child services people came to pick him up after all that happened."

"Mhm, and what is he... comes for us?" Gordon whispered not daring to say whoever's name they were talking about, but they all knew who it was.

"My Da says he is like real life noble," the blonde boy continued. "What if you know he tosses his money and weight around to even the score for what did!"

"That is bad," Piers nodded his head in agreement.

"Guys," Malcolm said in a shaky voice.

"What are you trembling Malcolm just thinking what he could do to you?" Dennis joked, though from his tone you could tell he was the one worried about that.

"Come on, Malcolm, there is no way he could do anything to us. He still must be still bruising from all the beatings we gave him," Piers laughed out loud, but it was a hallow thing that no one took part him.

"Just shut up and look," the boy snapped as he pointed his finger off into the horizon.

"Oh, my god," Dennis exclaimed as he put his hand to his gaping mouth.

Gordon expressed himself more aptly as he said, "What the hell!?"

Staring at the scene of an expanding second sun appearing far off into the distance, silence held each and every single one of the boys.

The light was blinding as you more or less had to shield your eyes or go nearly blind, and it wasn't some regular light show as somehow it was both half pure white and also pitch black in nature as if two opposing forces of nature were clashing together.