Bonus - Veela Girls (R-18)

"Girls," the Bulgarian Minister called out as they walked into the first tent of the Veela. Turning around to face them were a rabble of so many different women from all over the globe. He imagined that they would somehow be different than regular humans, but they looked the same except for a certain aura that they all seem to have.

"Greeting lovely ladies," he announced himself with a bow.

Inside were four young women who seem to be from all over the world, one was of rich chocolate skin and dark hair in braids, with long lithe legs and wide grin at his show of some courtesy. "Mmm, what a fine young gentleman," she said as she spoke in a rich Jamaican accent.

"Well I will leave you to it," the Minister said as he tipped his cap then walked out of the tent.

"Come on, Nika," another woman said in an Australian accent, "he might actually be a lord."

"I doubt it, Sofia," a french speaking woman voiced with a snort.

"That is enough from all of, especially you Christina," a kindly woman who seem to be in charge of the group uttered.

"You are," he asked as he stuck out his hand which she shook, "I got all of their names,"

"Alisa," she said, "and this is Lyuba," she pointed to the silent woman with frosty eyes.

"Well met, all of you," he said. Then trying to break the ice, "I must say that was a lovely show you all put on."

"Is that all you can think about," the French woman asked in a sneer.

In a plain simple tone, he posed, "Are all French people like that?"

"Like what?" she asked as her eyes narrowed and her silvery blond hair cascaded behind.

"Rude?!" he simply said as if it was the most obvious thing.

Breaking out into loud laughter, Sofia and Nika wiped the tears away from their eyes while the rest did their best to hold it back in. Except for her as she shook in rage.

"You got her there," Sofia said, "but it is just Christina being Christina."

"You really liked our dance?" Alisa asked, trying to change up the topic.

"Like it... I love it. Even if your charms did not work on me, still I was....."

"Wait," Lyuba said as she spoke in a thick Russian accent. "Our allur did not work on you?"

"Yea," he said with a shrug.

"He is lying," Christina stated, "if I hadn't known better then he must have been drooling like an idiot like all those wizards. HA!!!"

Feeling a slight pressure at the back of his mind, he just pushed it away thinking it was nothing at first. Then he felt once more and squashed it underfoot, "Whoever is doing that," he growled as he knew somebody was trying to mess with his mind, for sure. "Stop it or else..... you wouldn't like what I would do next."

"It's true," Sofia said, as she had a meek looked on her face as if she ran into a wolf instead of meeting the puppy she expected there.

"Was it you?" he asked, but he was totally ignored as the women talked among themselves.

"That could mean two things," Alisa said.

"I called it right now, he is gay," Christina nearly shouted.

Narrowing his eyes, he snarled to her, "I can prove that if you want, little girl." Even if she was a few years older than him.

"Owww, I think that was a dare," Nika called out.