Chapter 78: Susan Bone (R-18)

If you like what you see and what more please drop alike if you can, or leave a comment down below, and bookmarking it would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

-------------------------------------

Walking through the hallways of Hogwarts, Harry had a lot on his mind. He really did have a lot of luck with the ladies these past few days, it wasn't like he didn't before since he got his chances once in a while.

However now it was the author of his story who was trying to cram in so much!

Musing to himself, Harry heard a noise from up ahead, curious to know what it was he followed it to its trace.

Coming to a slightly agar door he could hear the banging and thump of something going on inside. Taking a peek, he saw the lay out of a training room inside with a mat laid on on the floor, a tool racket set to the side, benches set against the wall to rest, a few animated magical dummies shouting. "have at it!"

In the center of the room duking it out with the magical training dummies was Susan Bones, she looked more akin to dancing really as she gracefully dodged the dummies attacks and fired off a volley of attacks.

Being intrigued with the wonderful sight, and the great display of power Harry unknowingly leaned in too close and the ancient door of the long abandoned training room creaked open.

Suddenly, Susan spun around as quick as a whip. and had her wand pointed at the door, "Who's there?" she shouted with her wand glowing a dangerous iridescence.

Stepping out of the shadow he was hanging out in, Harry came into the light with his hands out. "It's just me," he said, "Don't fire!"

"Harry?" Susan confusion as she dropped her wand to the side. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Well I heard the noises, and wondered what was going on, and I guess you can tell what happened next."

"Yeah," she said with an awkward grin, "I come here when I can to train!"

"I can see," he said with a nod, then he exclaimed, "Oh shit, watch out," he shouted as he held out his hand in some sort of plea to stop one of the dummies come up behind the blonde with its wooden sword raised high into the air.

Acting on reflect, she rolled under the blow and came up to send a spell right at the animated thing's cartoonish face.

Coming to a stop when he saw that she had been able to handle herself, Harry commented, "You are really good!"

"Yea, but not good enough to defeat, Daphne," she stated giving the dummy that fell to the ground a kick.

"Well," he said as he walked up to her, "It was a close match. Either of you could have really had it."

"I know," she said with a sigh, "but what was all the training I have been doing with my aunt worth if I just can't take down a Slytherin princess!?"

"I guess we all know that she is more than a dainty princess, huh?" he laughed, but seeing how downcast she was, he went on a limb.

"What if we train together, huh?" Harry asked. "Getting some instructions from the Hogwarts Duelling Champion himself has to be worth something, right!?"

"Really?" she asked as she looked up at him with stars in her eyes, "You would do that for me?"

"Sure," Harry answered with a nod, not expecting that sort of reaction from her.