Chapter 104: Greengrass Manor (R-18)

If you like what you see and what more please drop a vote, a comment, or just give a bookmark. It would mean the world to me!

Also you can find advance chapters, and more bonus content on my Patreon page

Your support would go a long way in helping a small time author, thanks!
-------------------------------------------------

He backed Daphne back and dropped her onto the bed. Harry spread Daphne's legs for a moment and turned his thumb on the growing wet spot on her panties.

"You want me badly, don't you?" Harry asked in a low husky tone.

"Yes," the witch shuddered, " I want you sooo bad, Harry!"

"Then aren't you going to show how badly...." Harry asked her.

Daphne slowly unbuttoned Harry's shirt. She saw his firm body, and smiled. There were a few scars on his chest, but they just added flavor. Daphne lightly brushed her fingers down Harry's scars and leaned deeper into him with a kiss.

Harry slid a hand up Daphne's skirt and started to caress her stocking clad thighs. His hand eased further to her center, and could feel her lacy panties on the other side.

He pulled away from Daphne and hiked her plaid skirt up to reveal a pair of green panties underneath.

"Like the colors?" she asked as she twirled her hips sensually drawing his eyes/ Then leaning in, she whispered, "I made sure to pick them out for you specifically as I am sure you know how much I've been looking forward to you arriving today!"

Daphne's panties slid down right to her ankles and Harry slowly stroked her womanhood, kissing her something fierce.

Daphne reached forward and started to unbuckle Harry's dress pants. She pulled them down below his ankles and then pulled his pants all the way down to reveal his cock for her consumption. He watched as her lips moistened at the thought of having this large piece of meat lodged down her throat.

"Are you going to stare all day, or are you going to give it a go?" Harry grinned wickedly. A woman such as Daphne Greengrass deserved, demanded, the very best, and Harry was going to give her better than the best.

Daphne shook her head and looked up at him, "I still ask myself, how do you not trip over this monstrous thing that can ruin women galore?" she asked as she begin to stroke his cock. It amazed her how much he grew and swelled up at her touch. The Slytherin leaned forward and planted a kiss on Harry's swollen head. It twitched at her touched and she inhaled the musky scent of it.

"And I'm fulfilling the fantasy of every single girl in this school," Daphne remarked as she stroked his hard throbbing erection. "What would they think or do for that matter if they knew that I had the boy-who-lived all to myself!"

Before Harry could respond with a witty answer, Daphne's warm mouth shut him up. Lips parted as she slide his length into her mouth, and Harry decided if Daphne wanted to have some fun, then why not let her have her fun? It wasn't like it he wasn't enjoying it, because he knew that it was far from it.

Daphne leaned her head forward trying to take more of his girth Harry's, he watched as excitement began to build through her body.

Then letting it pop out of her mouth, she stroked it with ease thanks to her spittle that coated his cock. "It's obvious you're being wasted in Gryffindor," she said. "My, how you would be welcomed by all in Slytherin if they knew you were the ancestor of the Great Founder and Duke!"

"Who says I can not win them over with my Gryffindor charms?" Harry asked as he lanced his finger through her beautiful white blond hair.

Rolling her eyes at she lapped up his ball sacks which were filled with seed ready to spray out and fertilize a new generation of wizards and witches. "You tell yourself that, dear!" she said sending wonderful vibrations through his nutsack as she spoke with them still in her mouth.