Chapter 147: War Council

"Well, then let's get this war council on the way!" Harry said as he opened his folder which contained countless valuable documents. It was the reports and intel on the Nott family that was collected by the Micro Griffins Cohort and presented to him.

It contained detailed information of the Nott family from what magic they specialized in, their bonded creatures, their military strength, their financial power, their influence, their vassals, who they married, who they have connections with, their out of country power, who worked for them, and the list just went on for days.

He must say, Lieutenant Hakim and his men did a wonderful job and he was glad he raised the rank of the man as one of his Lieutenant.

"Tobry, is the room secure," Harry asked the house-elf right besides him.

"Yes, my Lord," the little magical being nodded his head as Harry watched him snap his finger and see magic race across the room, protecting it from any scrying or eavesdropping from unwanted eyes.

"We are well protected here from any prying eyes and ears," the Commander voiced.

"Good, now let's start with discuss the Nott family military strength," Harry said as he organized his documents and flipped to a parchment on the Nott family army. "I am sure you got the reports before coming here, and thank you, Lieutenant Hakim," Harry said as he turned to face the masked man.

"You value to this legion is innumerable."

The man gave a simple bow of his head, not uttering a single word.

Nodding his head in acknowledgment, Harry got back to the topic at hand. "So we will be dealing with the Grim Brigade, huh," Harry mused as he read up on the Nott family army.

"Yes," the Commander spoke up, "they are a very troublesome lot."

"How so?" Harry asked, curious to know.

"We have faced them in the field of battle during both the Grindelwald war and much later in the Voldemort war. So we have some experience against them," the Commander answered as a faraway look passed through his face as he recalled those bloody days.

"Yeah," Alex spoke up, "they are a bloody tough lot to put down once and for all as they just keep coming back. And they are tricky as well as they somehow find ways to curse you and weaken you slowly before coming in for the kill."

"That is because of their Dark affinity, correct?!" Harry said. "They are good with curses and the lot."

"Yep," Alex nodded his head, "so we need to be careful how we handle them. The family legion is best at frontal conformation and massive overwhelming damage, unlike the Notts who are a sneaky bunch that like chipping away at their enemy before dealing with them at long last."

"Well, the previous Lord of the family truly did not embody those virtues," Lieutenant Felicity sadly shook her head as she was mentioning the idiot's decision to try to usurp the Wizengamot.

"Well his son is not like that, I can promise you that for sure," Harry said. Although he hated Theodore's guts and wanted nothing more than to rip out any shred of his manhood, he had to admit that bastard was a very dangerous one.

He wasn't like Draco, that blustering idiot that you can manipulate every which way you want. Draco only represented the worst qualities in a Slytherin; ambitious with no cunning to temper it, domineering with no smarts to back it, arrogant with no foresight to look ahead, seeking leadership but with no talent at all.

But Theodore was the opposite of Draco, he was both ambitious and cunning, arrogant and smart, talented and resourceful. And to top it all off his was cold and ruthless. Nothing at all like good old Draco.