Chapter 108: Goblet of Fire

*EXTRA CHAPTER!

---------------------------

The next morning the Great Hall was as crowded as yesterday night, chatter filled the air as people made their assumptions of the tournament known. Unlike yesterday everything was tame as everyone ate away at their meals peacefully with nothing of the sorts being tossed around.

After last night's crazy food fight, no one wanted to provoke their schoolmasters, so things were very tame and cordial. Even other houses tried their best to stand the other as no one tried to pick or fight and those who broke into arguments were quickly shut down as glares came at them from everyone.

Coming downstair from his private quarters, Harry made his way to the Great Hall along the way he saw a few Headmasters and Headmistresses chatting quietly to some of their students.

In his planning for their arrival, Harry made sure to provide quarters to each and every one of the schools, within the castle walls. There was plenty of space available within the castle; which had been made to house thousands upon thousands of people by the school's architect, Albriech Cadoc Ambratorix. Thus it was no issue at all to host a couple few more hundreds.

Harry was able to catch some of the conversations thanks to his enhanced earing without even trying. Like Boris Sergey, Headmaster of Koldovstoretz bowing and scaping to that same girl, that princess if he recalled correctly.

And Madame Maxime scowling at two older girls one who reminded him of the Veela girls from the World Cup and another who pricked his memory about someone very important from his first year.

"Viktor, how are you feeling? Did last night's debauchery ruin your mood? Should I prepare room and board inside the ship?" Harry saw Krum shake his head, "I am vine Professor, you could say tha' it was quite the experience. Something we veally don't get in Durmstrang," he smiled.

"Don't let them ruin you with their ways,"with that Karkaroff turned and headed toward the Great Hall. He was in such a rush, Harry stopped to let him walk through past first.

All he carelessly passed off was a, "Thank you."

Taking a few steps, Karkaroff froze in his spot. He turned his head back to Harry and stared at him as though he couldn't believe his eyes. Behind his headmaster, Krum came to a halt too. Karkaroff's eyes moved slowly up Harry's face and fixed upon his fading scar. While the professional Quidditch player stared curiously at Harry too.

"You," the man whispered as Harry saw comprehension dawn on the schoolmaster's faces.

Others in the hallway came to a pause as well, as some of the foreign students nudged each other and pointed openly at Harry's forehead.

He heard plenty of whispering going around as everyone seem to recognize who he was exactly.

"Yeah, that's Harry Potter," one voice whispered from behind them.

"It's really him!" Harry heard a Beauxbatons girl squeal.

"The one who defeated the British Dark Lord?" an Ilvermorny student asked his friend.

"Yeah, at just 1 year old!" his mate nodded his head.

"Get off your rocker!" the boy said in disbelief.

"Headmaster Karkaroff," Harry spoke up first, "Is there a problem?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"How did you do it?" the man whispered as he tried to catch Harry's eyes. Harry didn't allow him to do so, the man had been after all a Death Eater and a high ranking one at that.

"Whatever do you mean, Headmaster?" Harry asked, playing innocent. He knew what the man wanted to know, it had been after all a question that plagued all the death eaters for years now.