Chapter 121: Sword of Gryffindor

If you like what you see and what more, please drop a vote, or leave a comment, and bookmarking it would mean the world to me!

Also you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward Your support would go a long way in helping a small time author, thanks!

-------------------------------------

Coming down to the Great Hall the next morning, all eyes were on him as he entered the Hall. Without skipping a step or halting, Harry made his way over to the Hogwarts table and took his seat.

He wouldn't let the opinions of others dictate him, they could think whatever they want; good or bad. He will still be himself.

However, he did look in the direction of Seamus Finnigan, and Dean Thomas who flinched back in fear under his gaze. He knew it and they knew it that they were on thin ice with him, one more slip up and they would be joining their so called friend out the door.

It wasn't long before his friends joined him, and he was glad he made acquaintances like them. They at least knew how to be supportive of him and have his back when he needed it the most.

"So if you didn't enter your name into the goblet then who did?" Hermione wondered out loud, he could see that question had her up all night as she must have been mulling over it.

"Isn't it obvious," Harry pointed out, "Moody or should I say Barty Jr. who had been pretending to be Alastor Moody."

"That does make sense," Susan nodded her head.

"But why? Why would he put your name in? Did you somehow think you would die for him in the tournament?" Daphne asked. "It just doesn't make sense, he could have done it himself. That would have been so much easier."

"Well there have been a lot of people that died in the tournament, so it is a toss of the dice really," Angelina pointed out as she along with Katie Bell and Alicia Spinnet who were all part of the Gryffindor Quidditch team took their seats.

"Beats me," Harry lied as he shrugged his shoulders. He really didn't want them to start knowing that Voldermort sent Barty Jr here and he must have been the one who told him to put his name into the goblet.

It was clear Voldermort had something planned, someway in which he planned to collect his blood. Harry did not know if that plan was still in motion since he did uncover his secret operative in the school and ferreted him out of his hiding hole.

However he needed to be prepared, already he had started doing some research in this resurrection method Voldermort had cooked up. He was already looking for ways to counteract it and somehow mess up this ritual.

There was no way he wanted to see Voldermort come back to his full strength, he already saw that the psycho was too much to handle in his weakened state. What would happen if he was back to the hight of his power.... nothing good really.

Just then Harry noticed Professor McGonagall making her way to him and from the anger in her eyes he could see that she must have found out about what happened yesterday.

"Mr. Potter," she called out as she came to stand before him, "by Merlin's beard, boy, what did you do?"

"What do you mean, Professor McGonagall?" Harry asked innocently, he knew he would have to face the music sooner or later about what he did last night. However, he still stood by his decision.

Ron did not belong in Gryffindor nor has he ever shown the qualities that are found in the house. He has always been a jealous git without two brain cells to even rub together. He did not know why he did not see it, but it was most likely because he was a vulnerable child who grew up in an abusive home and latched on to the first sign of friendship.