Chapter 106: Prestigious Schools Pt.2

If you like what you see and what more please drop a Vote up above, a comment down below, or bookmark it that would mean the world to me!

Also you can find advance chapters, and more bonus content are on my Patreon page

Your support would go a long way in helping a small time author, thanks!

-----------------

Everyone stood there shivering slightly waiting for the other schools to arrive. Most people were gazing hopefully up at the sky trying to see if the others would arrive by some flying magical transportation.

He felt bad for the students from Jordan as they basically had nothing on, and Beauxbatons girls as well as their uniform was made of fine silk that nearly kept the cold away. Warming charms were cast around to keep warm and toasty, Harry didn't have to worry about that since his robes already came with the spell built in. Still, the spells could only do so much.

For a few minutes, the silence was broken only by Madame Maxime's huge horses snorting and stamping. And then....

"Can you hear something?" Neville asked as he curiously looked around.

Harry listened; at first, he didn't catch anything, but when he focused his ear, honing in his enchanted senses he gained from the ritaul and assimilation of the Legendary creatures he caught a deep roiling sound as if the sea itself was being parted.

"The lake!" one Beauxbatons girl cried out, pointing at it. "Look at the lake!"

Everyone turned to look at the lake, and from the position at the top of the lawns overlooking the

grounds, everyone had a clear view of the smooth black surface of the water - except that the surface was suddenly not so smooth anymore.

Some sort of disturbance seem to be taking place deep from within the lake as great bubbles were forming on the surface, and waves crashed over the muddy banks. Then, out in the very middle of the lake, the water was ripped asunder to both sides as something slowly rouse up from the watery depth.

"What the help is that?" Lavender asked to no one in particular.

Harry could understand her confusion as what came out of the lake was a submarine!

Slowly, magnificently, the tub rose out of the water, gleaming in the moonlight as it came to shore with its head banking on the shore.

The Oceania Academy of Wizardry had arrived!

They were on the leading edge of cutting magic technology, unlike most wizards, they familiarize themselves with new and interesting muggle technology and build off of it to make their own versions that could operate around wizards and witches. And they further build on that as they have created many wondrous devices and magic tech!

Located some where deep within the South Pacific Ocean, they are well known for producing fine Artificers, Tinkers, Enchanters, Alchemists, Magic Smiths, and so forth!

Then in the hubbub of one school's arrival, another came into the scene with a loud Roar that shook the year.

Everyone turned in the direction of the sound and saw immense serpentine creatures darting through the sky, they each had long whiskers the flowed behind them in the air and beards that leant them moe wise appearances.

The Chinese dragons!

They were totally different from the Western Dragons here who were more animalistic and savage and some times thought of as evil because of that.

The Eastern dragons, on the other hand, where more noble and wise as they were seen as a sign of good throughout Asia where they resided in.

There were dozens of them darting through the sky and on their back he could see the small forms of people!