Chapter 32: Potter Mansion

Come on I know we can do it, I have the six chapters prepared to release this week instead of the usual 3 so please let's do it, two more Patreons and we will be reaching the goal let's end this month with a bang.

Also you can check out patreon for the complete first volume. 

------------------------------------

"Well, she seemed nice," Harry voiced as they walked out of the tower side by side.

"You really think so?" Sirius asked with a chuckle.

"I guess she is a bit a touch and go when it comes to connecting to people on a personal level. But other than that, not so bad," Harry said as he thought of her lovely figure, not so bad indeed. "She is steadfast and reliable so that is what counts in the end."

"Ha, now that is the underestimate of the year," the wizard mused out loud.

"So what was all that about you chasing after her?" Harry asked as he had a wide grin on his lips.

Sighing the animagus answered begrudgingly, "I was young and foolish, so let's just leave it at that."

"You mean you were young and rejected, huh?" Harry quizzed as he elbowed him in the ribs.

"Yes," Sirius answered as he tried his best to give him a stern look, but epically failed since Harry just continued on.

"And here I thought that you were Sirius Black the great playboy who could get any women he wanted," he uttered, painting the same picture that he has been the whole summer.

"Well," Sirius stated "let this be a lesson for you. You can not catch them all."

"Are you just saying that to cover up your deficiencies?" Harry asked with a snort.

"No, no," Sirus said as he held out his finger. Then thinking better of it, he took a deep breath and uttered, "You know what I will not let myself fall for your tricks."

"What tricks?" Harry asked innocently while trying to hold back his laughter.

"Mmm," Sirus said as he looked like he was trying his best to hold himself back as he closed and open his hands. "Don't test me."

"What?" Harry said as he still played the innocent card. "I just thought you were the best there was when it came to women. You know?!"

"Oh, you had this coming, pup, don't blame me," Sirius said as he put his head in a headlock and started to give him a rubdown.

"Okay, okay," Harry said through fits of laughter, "mercy, mercy. I give up!"

Pausing Sirius looked him right in the eyes and announced, "No, you do not look like you are sorry. I think I will just carry on."

"Alright, I promise," Harry said in between chuckles, "that I will show you the proper amount of respect that you deserve."

Letting him go, the older wizard gazed up at him and asked, "see was that so hard now?"

"Yep," Harry answered, "since you deserve none at all."

"Ow, you come back here. This time you shall get no mercy from me," the animagus shouted as he chased after the younger wizard.

------------------------------------

"So," Harry said as he continued his conversation where they left it at. Right now they were in North London where the nice, and affluent neighborhoods resided in. They were making their way over to the Potter Mansion to crash there for the night as the hour was getting very late and they wouldn't be able to visit the remaining properties for the rest of the day.