Chapter 88: Professor Aurora Sinistra

A big announcements, there have been some changes on discord. Been getting a lot of traffic, but no activities so recently I decided to start posting some of my other works there. Some proofreading would be great and discussions about it would be wonderful.

If you love to see the game of throne and avatar fanfic I am working on go check out my discord channel. Link: https://discord.gg/pYg27q6Zwz

------------------------------------

[New POV*]

Aurora Sinistra let out a long breath of exclamation and smiled deeply. Tonight was a very beautiful night with clear skies which allowed her to view the stars perfectly and a bright full moon hanging over head like a giant purple cheese wheel. Astronomy classes for the day just wrapped up, and she wanted to unwind with a bottle of some nice wine and stargazing.

With the last of the children ushered out of the astronomy tower, Aurora locked up the hatch as she bolted it close, and then threw a bit of magic on the hatch that led up to the top so as to reinforce it a bit and no allow anyone up.

Then she conjured up a nice big folding chair for herself and placed it right in the center of the tower where she could get the most amazing view of the starry night sky. To set the atmosphere perfectly, she also conjured one of those lovely muggle Gramophone player along with their music disk of her favorite song.

She slipped out of her teaching robes into something more casual for the wonderful night. She wore a lacy dark blue bra that was really only good enough hiding her nipples as her cleavage left nothing to the imagination. Plus a pair of lacy dark blue panties with some stars on it which nearly suck to her ass perfectly along and some stockings that reached all the way up to her thighs.

She also slipped on warm bathrobe to keep the slight chill away and cast a warming charm on it to keep warm and fuzzy inside.

If any of her students saw her in this outfit, she would have been expecting a whole lot of nosebleeds and plenty of blushes from girls as well. Aurora knew how attractive she was, how well she drew a man's gaze and got their attention.

She wasn't boasting but she knew she was very much desirable and aroused the opposite gender!

However above all there was one person she wanted staring at her like no one else.

Taking in her abundant curves, giving her a couple appreciative stares, and maybe even running his fingers along her body.

Aurora was of course referring to the one and only, Harry Potter, the boy who lived. He was extremely handsome, tall, very fit, straking emrald green eyes, and black locks that seem to tumble down wonderfully. Aurora had been tempted several times to ask him to stay behind after class, or to oversee a more... let's just say private detention regarding him.

As naughty thoughts entered Aurora's mind, she downed a few gulps of wine to settle down, but she just couldn't help her mind continuing to drift off. The boy's magic was very strong and nearly palpable to her, and every witch knew powerful wizards were well equipped where it mattered. It was like magic itself made them to bust up a few slutty witches!

Aurora gave herself a self deprecating smile when thinking about her fantasy with the young student. She was a teacher by Morgan's twat! She just couldn't be having those immoral thought!

However her nipples still hardened a bit just thinking about how gloriously taboo the thought was to be with her own student.

Then with a sigh, she parted her robes, pulled down her panties, and sat back down on her folding chair until she was nearly laid back. Thrusting out a chocolate skinned hand right down into her little honey pot, her fingers ghosting across her puffy, pink pussy lips. Merlin, she needed this. Especially after dealing with those brats for far too damn long, she told herself, but she really knew it was because one of her own student made her inflamed.