Chapter 80: Threesome (R-18)

If you like what you see and what more please drop alike if you can, or leave a comment down below, and bookmarking it would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

-------------------------------------

"So how did your meeting with the Ice Princess of Slytherin go?" Hermione asked as he took a seat at the Gryffindor table. All his friends turned to face him as if they all wanted to hear a report of how things went.

"It was fine," Harry answered as he grabbed a biscuit.

"You spoke to her?" Lavender Brown clearly speaking of the one and only Daphne.

"Yea, we had lunch together," Harry answered, not knowing where the venom was coming from.

"So she thinks she can steal you from right under my nose huh?" she murmured to herself. "That bitch.... O, I will teach her a good lesson she would never forget."

Deciding it was best not to get into it, Harry leaned back from them.

"So did you guys shag?" Fred asked in a low conspiratorially tone as he slide over to him.

"Of course they did," George stated as he gave him a friendly punch in the shoulder.

Rolling his eyes at them they really had no idea how close to the truth they were, but still he played it cool and replied in a stern voice. "You guys really need to get your head out of the gutters."

"Yes, they did," they both smacked their hands together as if they were the ones that got laid.

Deciding it was best not to mention to them that he would be meeting with Daphne later, Harry kept his mouth shut and silently finished up his meal.

-------------------------------------------

"It's good to see again," Daphne uttered as he walked into her private little terrace.

"Same," he said as he took a seat in one of the empty chairs.

Looking around and only seeing her, he asked, "I thought you said Blaise and Tracey ate with you. Or did you decide to make this a private affair?" he asked with a knowing grin.

"Zabini is busy with something else, and Tracey will be here soon," she answered mysteriously.

"Mhmm," he said as he took a bite of the meal in front of him, it was totally opposite of what was served in the Great Hall, more common to slob really in comparison to this fine dish.

"So how does meeting my parents in a month's time sound?" Daphne asked as she took a dainty bite of her food. "It's the earliest time they are both available."

"Sure," Harry said with a shrug. In a month time, he should have a guardian who could meet on his behalf and look over the betrothal contract with him. This was really out of his expertise and when need the advice of much wiser heads.

"Ah, yea would you like some tea?" the blonde haired witch asked as she picked up a tiny bell.

"Sure," Harry answered as she rang the bell.

When the door opened to the terrace a very familiar figure entered the open balcony, dressed as a maid. Harry couldn't help as a look of surprise passed through his face as he stared up at Tracey Davis.

She looked shy and demure with her gaze looking towards the ground, and he could see why. She was wearing a French maid's uniform, and not the decent kind. Even Rem and Ram covered themselves up better as Tracey had on the very sexy variety.