Chapter 72: After Party

If you like what you see and what more please drop a like up above, a comment, or just give a bookmark it. It would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, and bonus content are on my Pa /treon page https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

--------------------------------

Getting smacked down like a doll by the four-armed, now three in fact, and sent tumbling down to the ground with a boom.

It looked like Harry lost.

The Professors looked at each other worriedly, and were about to call the match off until Professor Flitwick held his hand up and stared at the crater which Harry laid in.

As the dust cleared, a single form came into focus who was waving his hands about to clear the dust. Coughing to clear his lungs of the dust, Harry swore under his breath, "Man, that thing can really hit."

Spitting a wad of blood to the side, that was really the only injury he suffered from that blow a bit of shake of his internal organs however his phoenix regeneration factor was on that.

Still he was thankful to the augmenting magic of his family, if he didn't have those spells protecting him and strengthening him, then he would have been nothing more than a bloody stain on that floor right now.

Once again the three faced demon turned to look down at him with those eyes that flashed blood red.

"You are going to have to do a lot more than that to take me down," Harry taunted the creation with a bloody laugh.

Answering his taunt with a ROAR, the demon charged at him, and Harry replied back with his whole fiendish roar as he ran head long to meet the thing.

O, how very much he is going to enjoy dismantling this thing.

-----------------

"Do you yield?" Harry asked as he held his sword to Roger's neck. Behind him was a massive pile of rubble with a single giant head still intact, but it seem to be dead just like the stone it was made of.

Harry had to admit, it was a tough battle, but also very exhilarating heady. With the way, they both clashed, and each blow sent up tremors and quakes.

The older boy was panting in and out, as the final spell must have really taken a lot out of him. With a nod, he yielded the match to him.

Turning to the crowd, Harry raised up his sword, or should he saw his wand in actuality for a bit of showmanship. And they loved it as they went wild, the noise of their screams, cheers, and shouts were deafening even through this massive shielding was in place.

Walking back to the stands, as Professor Vector called out his victory, Harry was greeted with the wild exuberance of his house mates. Soon a whole throng was surrounding him as everyone gave him their congratulation, and gushed about the duel.

Some people however weren't too thrilled with his dangerous battle. For example, Hermoine had his ears boxed, and Lavender looked relieved to see him alive after his dangerous... so man close calls. Plus Ginny looked close to tears, and hugged him when she saw him.

After a short recess, the match to decided 4th and 3rd place respectfully was called and Matteo and Roger walked forward.

Enjoying his small little break, Harry took some small interest int the duel which was the brightest and best that Hogwarts had to offer dueling it out.

Poor Roger didn't seem to be able to catch a break as he lost the match against Matteo who still had one card up his sleeve. What else would you expect from a Slytherin?!