Chapter 100: Sirius's Trial Pt.2

Congratulations, we reached the 100 chapter mark!

In celebration of this milestone, I will be releasing one of my stockpiled bonus chapters this Sunday.

Please do vote for which one you guys want.

1. Harry Potter/Hermione Granger

2. Harry Potter/Professor Aurora Sinistra

3. Harry Potter/Daphne Greengrass

4. Harry Potter/Lily Brown

5. Harry Potter/Ram

--------------------------------------------

"Suprised to see me?" he asked as he held up his hands to either side with his cane in one. There was nothing to stop his obnoxious grin from spreading across his face.

All Harry could do was shake his head; though he had to give it to the man, he really knew how to make an entrance!

Then that was when the pandemonium started.

Everyone begin to talk all at once as some shouted in a fearful voice, "Call the Aurors back!"

While others were calling forth a battle to arms as if they were being besiged by a whole legion of angry bloodthirsty soldiers.

A few seem to remember the shield that was put up early today and they started shouted to Madam Longbottom, "Put the shield up, put the shield up!!!" As if their lives depended on it.

Most though were just screaming like little girls, Harry had to give it to one lord who really had some good pairs of lungs on him as he let out an ear-piercing girlish scream that could have cracked glass if he wanted.

Others decided to find shelter behind their servants and hanger-ons they brought with them, using them as a body shield.

Harry felt like bending over in laughter when he saw the Minster of Magic, Cornelius Fudge eyes begin to roll back in his head and he fainted on the spot. Umbridge tried to shake him awake but the man was long gone into unconsciousness.

There were still plenty of brave souls inside the chamber of the Wizengamot as they all had their wands out and at the ready.

Sirius took everything in with calm eyes though his grin was still on his face, "What has you all in a bunch, huh? Did you just get attacked by someone?!" he joked, but he had no idea how truly on the mark he was.

Seeing that nobody was laughing at his jokes, the black haired man shook his head and muttered to himself, "Talk about being a tough crowd."

In all the mayhem and noise going on, Madam was one of the few people that reminded calm and still in her seat. Speaking up, her voice must have been amplified and magically altered as it cut through the noise.

"What are you doing here?" she simply asked. As Sirius spoke up to answer, Harry did not miss the glances that the old woman sent his way. All Harry gave was a discrete nod of his head, and the elderly witch left him be for now.

"I am here for my trial!" Sirius answered with a shrug. Then looking around at the gathering of High Lords and Ladies, he asked, "This is what this is about right. If not, I can leave," he pointed to the fireplace.

A deep rumbling chuckle echoed across the chamber room as everyone turned to look at Lord Cyrus Greengrass who was seated calmly in his seat. "We are just surprised by your unannounced visit, that is all," he answered for the room at large.

"Well I can't miss my own trial can't I?" Sirius mused, "And there is some stuff I have to say about my crimes." Turning to the court crier, Sirius asked, "What did you say again that I did."