Chapter 71: Tournament Arc Pt.3

If you like what you see and what more please drop a like up above, a comment, or just give a bookmark it. It would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, and bonus content are on my Pa /treon page https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

--------------------------------

It was truly like magic itself designed if for the four semi-finalists to be from each respective house.

Him for Gryffindor!

Roger for Ravenclaw!

Cedric for Hufflepuff!

Matteo for Slytherin!

"You got this, Harry," Neville who was seated right next to him patted him on the back.

"Watch out for them, okay?" Hermoine who was on his right noted with a ting of worry in her tone. Smiling at her, and giving her a reassuring grin, "Don't worry, I can handle myself and got this totally in the bag."

"Don't get over your head," she sternly warned, "I will admit you very good and have gone beyond my wildest imagination. I really don't know what your uncle," she said, clearly indicating Sirius, "put you through, but it has worked. But that does not mean you should be pig headed," she wagged her finger at him to which he step back as he held his hand out to either side.

"You are so close to winning this to toss it away with foolish arrogance!" the bushy haired witch stated.

"So you think I will win?" he asked with an obnoxious grin.

Giving him a glare in answer, she spun her head around with a snort.

"You know I like a man with self confidence and reassurance," Lavender Brown purred from right behind him.

"You totally got this in the bag," Parvati Patil reassured him as she kneaded his shoulders. "Go show them what you got, tiger!"

"Compared to you, and your pre awesomeness and handsomeness, they are nothing but insects for you to squish," some one whispered right next to him. Turning around to find the one person he would have loved to avoid, Harry faced Romilda Vane his crazed super fan that idolized him to no end. She had a sweet smile on her face, and you would assume nothing from her, but in their little duel, he learned that was far from the truth.

"Romilda," he said with a nod of acknowledgment towards her as he also made sure to watch her closely so that she didn't try to snare him with anything.

"Hey," she answered back, and he could have sworn he seen her shiver with excitement at his acknowledgment of her. It must be the highest honor for her in her mind.

"Harry clearly doesn't want you here," Ginny growled as she seem to get territorial with him.

"What did you say bitch," Romilda screamed as her face twisted up and all sweetness was gone.

"You heard me slut," the red haired sneered as if she was looking at pure trash.

Harry just did not want to get in between this little scuffle between the two of them, sometimes a guy must know when to step back and let the women in his life deal with what ever is between them, because sooner or later he would be stepping inside landmines or worse of all have to choose favorites or a side.

"They are always like that, so don't worry," a dreamily voice whispered to him conspiratorially. Turning around to face another familiar face, he saw Luna Lovegood smiling down at him.

She was a blond hair witch that was waist-length, with beautiful silverly colored eyes like the starry night sky. She had a small cute dainty nose, pale crystalline clear skin, an oval face, rosebud lips, and a slim petite figure with a certain air of dottiness around her.