Chapter 34: Maid's Duty (R-18)

"What are you doing?" Harry asked as Rem walked up to him with a sway in her step until she was up close to him and started to rub against his body sensually.

"We are here to serve in any way we can," Ram answered as she gently rubbed his chest with her small delicate fingers.

"No," Harry said with a shake of his head. "What is all this?" he asked as he gestured his hands over what was happening.

"We are doing our duty," Rem answered as he could feel her hard nipples agist his arm as she went down to town.

"Yes," Ram nodded her head, "didn't you say from now on you will let us carry out our duties, Master?!"

"Okay, I feel like I just walked into this," Harry said as Ram slowly pulled up his shirt over his head and set it down off to the side leaving him chest bare.

Anyways if the two girls were very adamant about doing their 'duty' he had no problem letting them carry it out. It wasn't like he did not know about the peas and carrots and as a growing boy he was always horny and wouldn't mind where he put his dick in.

Even if it was two living machines, to him their warm delicate fingers felt warm to the touch and their soft smooth flesh felt just as alive as many women.

Still he wanted to make sure they really knew what they were doing before he went all hulk on them. "Do you girls even know what you are doing?" Harry asked out loud as Rem continued what she was doing, and Ram started to lick his fingers.

"We have been programmed to bring to our masters the height of fleshly pleasure," Rem answered as she brought his left hand closer to her flower.

"Well, don't say I did not warm you," Harry announced in a very low dangerous tone. "The both of you are going to be in a world of bliss," he added as he played along with Rem and let Ram continue doing what she was doing.

Reaching down, Harry slipped into Rem's bright blue pants that contrasted against his dark navy blue ones. Snaking over to her guarded flower, he began to stroke her little kitten which elicited a cute gasp from her.

Continuing his work on her as he warmed up the cute blue haired maid for entry, Harry popped his fingers out of Ram which got a groan of complete from her.

Not leaving her hanging like that, Harry started to knead her breasts. He estimated that they were a C-cup, they weren't as big as Tonks who had a good massive D-cup but still they were a fair bit to handle and play with. Plus with her petite figure, her bosom looked much bigger than they actually were.

Enjoying the soft noises he was evoking out of them, Harry found that their clothing was obstructing too much of his sacred work. Thus tearing into them with clear disbandment, finally his prize laid bare before him.

Pinching Ram nipples a squeal of delight escaped her mouth then wanting to return the favor she reacher over with her hands and started to massage his goose head. Rem on the other and was treated to a good fingering as went in and out of her pussy with two of his fingers.

Moaning in pleasure, she in turned started to kiss him. At first, it began as a chase thing as she lightly pecked at his lips then as the pleasure increased and he went in and out of her flower faster and faster the kiss turned more hungry.

Reaching deep into his mouth, the two of them dueled it out as they exchange tongues and saliva. He noted that she tasted of fresh plucked blueberries and irises which really went in turn with her coloring.

Still in the end all good things must come to an end, breaking off from the kiss and pulling back his hands, Harry stood up and towered before the two maids.