Chapter 5.

Jahi's POV

"Go ahead princess," I mumble leaning back. "Hmm, this needs to be off," she growled pulling my boxers down. I lift my hips up, letting her pull them down hearing her moan softly. "Can I?" she asks raking her hands down my thighs. 

"Go ahead," I mumble biting my lips. 

As soon as I said that, she immediately dove in swirling her tongue on my clit in a scooping motion. "Tati," I moaned gripping her thick curls. Her moans sent vibrations directly to my core, making me go crazier. She slid her fingers in my core, going straight to my g spot. "TATI, FUCK," I moaned feeling her fingers curl all in the right places as I grind onto her tongue. 

The closer I got, the more I needed control. 

"Get up princess," I commanded watching her sit up and lick her lips. "Remember when I didn't give you permission to touch me but you still did?" I smirked thrusting my pussy directly against hers. "OH MY- FUCK," she yelled throwing her head back. "Lemme show you who run shit," I laughed wrapping my hand around her throat. 

"Jahi, baby," she moaned as I bucked my hips onto hers furiously. "No, keep that same energy," I bit my lip feeling how wet she is as I keep fucking her furiously. "Jahi," she whined as her eyes rolled back with her mouth opened. 

I pulled her into a bruising kiss, still having a tight grip on her throat. "You want to cum for me, baby?" I ask making her look me dead in the eyes. All the innocence in her eyes completely gone as she look at me with a devious smirk. "Yes daddy," she moans making me thrust my pussy onto hers faster than humanly possible.

"Baby, I need to. . . " She began but I quickly cut her of by choking her hardly. "Hold it," I growled letting her throat go and grabbed her waist going completely crazy as I feel the knot in my stomach. "Fuck princess," I moan as I hear her whimper under me. 

"Cum for me Tati," I groaned feeling the knots unravel under me. "DADDY," she screamed out as her climax took over her completely. I held her there, letting her ride out her orgasm leading to another orgasm.

"AHHHHH," she screamed to the top of her lungs, making me cum for a third time. "FUCK, TATI," I let out blood curdling scream feeling my vision go white. I look down to Tati and see her passed out. 

Adriana's POV

"Wow," I mumble looking over Jasmine's body covered in the marks Jahi gave her. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom, getting a warm towel and cleaned everything up. 

"You definitely going to make me crazy over you," I sigh kissing her forehead before going to the livingroom and getting my notes. I walked back in Jasmine's room seeing her sleep peacefully. "I still need to finish reading these notes," I mumble to myself getting in the bed beside Jasmine. 

That was amazing. I said to Jahi and Justice. 

I told you. Justice said making me smile lightly. 

Yeah, I'm amazing. Jahi says as I can see her with that goofy ass smirk. 

You just like fucking her to sleep, literally. I want to see how Justice is with our princess. I said looking through my notes. 

I have some tricks up my sleeve. I hear Justice laugh as I cut them off to focus on my studying. 
////////////////////////////////////////////

Jasmine's POV

I groan waking up to my body full of pain. "Ahh," I mumble tearing up at the soreness. "Hey, it's okay," I hear along with the sound of shuffling. "I got you," I hear Adri say before carefully pulling me on top of her.