Chapter 77.

Jasmine's POV

"Dang, we need gas," Adri said getting in the car, glancing back to see the babies sleeping. "What did you have to get?" I ask seeing her put her black card in her wallet. "A cooler, drinks, floaties for the babies and Zayden got some ice," she smile holding her hand out. "Ayo, I need to go to the gas station," Adri said after pulling up next to Zay. "Alright," he said making Adri drive off to a nearby gas station. She let Kay's side of the window down and gave me forty dollars. "Pump three mamas," she said getting out making me laugh and get out the car. 

I went in the gas station feeling eyes on me making Tati scoff and encourage me to go to the cash register. "Hey, what can I do for you?" The cashier smiled looking me up and down. "Forty on three," I said waiting for my receipt. "Alright, you know how to pump?" He ask licking my lips. "Yes, and so does my wife," I laughed grabbing the receipt and walk out the store like a bad bitch. "Wait, come in the store with me to get some snacks," Zariah said pulling me into the store. "Z, Adri already made lunches for us," I whined feeling her lace her hand with mines. "So?" She laughed grabbing some chips for her and Zayden. 

She grabbed a case of beers and went up to the register. "This your wife?" He asks making me sigh and roll my eyes. "No, my wife pumped gas," I said watching Zariah snicker and pay for the snacks. "Damn, my bad," he chuckle licking his crusty ass lips. "Whatever," I said helping Zariah grab the bags and walk out. "Ay, wait," he said running up to us. "Babe," I called telepathically in that 'someone's bothering me' tone. "What?" Zariah sassed linking her arm with mines. 

"Ay, chill. I know you might be her bestfriend and all but I'm not like other dudes," he said making me shake my head. "She's not my best friend, she's my sista," I laugh seeing him tilt his head. "And she's married," I hear Adri's voice behind me making me turn and peck her lips. "Told you," I said turning to Zariah so giving her the case of alcohol letting her go to her ride. 

"I thought you was just saying that," he said making me roll my eyes. "If she says that then leave her alone. She don't want you," Adri spat wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "Everything good over there boss?" Azael yelled from our car, watching the kids. "Yeah," she yelled looking at him and sucked her teeth. "Let's go queen," she mumbles pulling me to the car. "So territorial," I giggle checking on the babies as she held the door open for me. "Proudly," she chuckles earning a peck on the lips on my way in my seat. I let up Makayla's window as Adri got in on the driver's side.

We made it to the beach making me smile and hop out the car. I grabbed the twins and put their hats on their heads. "You two ready for your first time on the beach?" I squealed putting the diaper bag on. I saw mom and dad find a spot and placed the family blanket on the warm sand. "This is perfect timing to go to the beach," mom said placing her shades on. "Not too sunny at all for my little nuggets," I smile watching them try to take their hats off. I sat on the left side and placed the babies on the blanket. "Let's get the sunscreen on," I hum grabbing the sunscreen and putting it on their arms, legs, and faces. 

"You better get my grandbabies good," ma said making me laugh and look up to see dad putting sunscreen on her back. "This is heavy," Zay said carrying two bags of ice while Adri carried the cooler, lunch bag, and our beach bag. I looked down at the nuggets reach for Adri. "I think someone wants you baby," I smile watching her place the ice in the cooler then place the drinks and fruits in there. "Alright, give me a minute baby," she grunts lifting the cooler and place it in the middle of the blanket. She placed the bags beside us and flopped on the ground groaning. 

"Did you put sunscreen on them?" Adri asks as Symone and Michelle sat on the bottom side of the blanket that's facing the ocean. "I haven't been to the beach in a minute," Zay said sitting on the top part of the blanket, which leads to mom and dad sitting on the right side. I took off my pull over then began placing sunscreen on my body, feeling Adri eyes on my body. "Get my back?" I pout watching her nod as I turn on my stomach playing with the babies. "Hey, my little prince and princess," I squealed bopping their little noses.