Chapter 25.

Justice's POV

I walked down to the livingroom, searching for Symone and Michelle. I saw them on the couch cuddling, making me smile and lean against the wall. "Well isn't this cute," I smile seeing them look up and roll their eyes. "Shut up," Michelle mumbles as I stare at them. 

"Anyways, I need a quiet spot," I told them making them both look up at me. "The basement is very quiet," they mumble making me nod my head turning towards the basement. "Oh, what are you two full name?" I ask turning my head towards them. 

"Michelle Amelia Harris."

"Symone Domonique Morningstar." 

I nod my head as they look at me weirdly. "You two are perfect for each other," I mumble going into the basement feeling the silence surround me. I focused my energy to Michelle and her demon along with Symone and her demon. "I connect Michelle Amelia Harris to Symone Dominque Morningstar. Their demons are bound to connect. Their souls are bound to connect for one needs the other. One half needs the other to make a whole!" I yell but my voice came out as a whisper. 

I grunt as I see them laying on the couch as if I'm hovering over them. I felt my head spin as I see a light touch them and run over their body. "Bind their souls to make them as one! Their life cannot prosper unless they are one. Love, nourish, prosper, eternal love," I mumble feeling their souls connect making groan. I open my eyes panting as if every breath in my body left me. "It is done," I smile feeling my body fall to the ground. 

"Shit," I grumble standing up. 

I rubbed my ass feeling it sting from the impact. "Let's see how they are," I whisper hoping this brought them closer. I walked out of the basement into the living room seeing them making out. "Well it definitely worked," I mumble seeing them pull away smiling. 

"So we can go on double dates now?" I ask biting my lip seeing them quickly look up at me. I held my hands up walking towards the door. "Michelle, I need to use your car!" I shouted grabbing her keys, giving them their alone time. 

I got in the car going back to mama house seeing stand their first gate. I pulled up seeing him walk to the window. "Name?" He ask after I rolled the window down. "Justice, Jasmine's girlfriend," I sigh as he spoke into his earpiece. 

"Welcome, Ms. Matts," he says with a slight bow as I raise my eyebrow. "Thank you," I mumble with a low smile. I'm glad that Samael is going through the procedures. 

For once he listened. Jahi mumbles as Adriana agrees with her. 

 I made it to the second gate, doing the same thing. I walked in greeting everyone if they was there. "Hey hun," mama said from the living room. "Hey mama, I just needed to use the portal thingy," I said as she nod and went back to watching TV. "Also I appreciate the guards you put out there, it means a lot," I smile as she look back at me with a smile. "It's the least we could do to protect our upcoming grandchildren," she sigh as I nod and walked to the room where we usually come out of. 

I made it back home sighing going to our room. I changed into some more presentable clothes, going to my car. "Miss me?" I smile starting it up and going to the flower shop close to campus. I walked in and saw people looking around. "How can I help you?" One of the employees ask with a fake smile. "Hi, I made an order. Here is the bar code," I said pulling it up on my phone. 

I watched him scan my phone as I pulled out my wallet. "Okay, your total will be one hundred and ten dollars," he said as I pulled out my card. "White tulips are so expensive," I mumble swiping my card. "They are beautiful though," he sighs passing me the tulips. "Thanks," I mumble walking out of the shop.